So Whats Happens When Obstruction Of Justice Is Laughed Off?,Trump And Russian Call Girl Scandal?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:laugh2: :laugh2: :poke: It was as if "The Russians" was Plan A. And it that falls through, the left can always try "Obstruction Of Justice",,and that debacle looks like its never going to happen.
:oops-28:
So then what? will the left move on to Russian Prostitutes peeing on Obama's Bed?
:piss2:
Were there any other fake Trump scandals over the last year that may come back to haunt The Donald this summer?
:omg::poop:

Who cares? Trump is being systematically crippled, politically, and he cannot ever recover.

maybe they will accuse Melania of posing nude when she was a hottie in her 20's?

meanwhile we still have Hillary who tried to smash a few blackberrys

Trump and Obstruction? god, and when you think of the Clintons and Lynch. :laugh2:

Bill Clinton was impeached for .... Perjury and Obstruction of Justice, the latter on a case that had already been dismissed.

Strangely, the Trumptards keep telling us it's impossible to have Obstruction of Justice without a confirmed crime, even though they impeached Clinton over exactly such at thing.

My, don't the Trumptards look stupid now. I mean, stupid-er.

i think the Senate would rather investigate the San Diego Chicken for nearly killing Barney the Dinasour at this point

Bill Clinton was impeached for .... Perjury and Obstruction of Justice, the latter on a case that had already been dismissed.

Strangely, the Trumptards keep telling us it's impossible to have Obstruction of Justice without a confirmed crime, even though they impeached Clinton over exactly such at thing.

Perjury isn't a crime?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :poke: It was as if "The Russians" was Plan A. And it that falls through, the left can always try "Obstruction Of Justice",,and that debacle looks like its never going to happen.
:oops-28:
So then what? will the left move on to Russian Prostitutes peeing on Obama's Bed?
:piss2:
Were there any other fake Trump scandals over the last year that may come back to haunt The Donald this summer?
:omg::poop:

Is your thread title an attempt to pin all this on Bill Clinton?

Perjury isn't a crime?

Not when it isn't proven to be a crime.

Clinton's crime was perjury. It's why he was disbarred.

what happens when Trump goes to Marthas Vinyard for three weeks, will that be enough reason to impeach him?

if Trump likes Russian Dressing on his Reubens, does that make him guilty?

Rexx Taylor

Hon, you really should pace yourself. This is going to take as long as two years.

Take my advice. Get plenty of rest, eat a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise.

At the rate you're going, you won't last through this summer.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

IMG_0263.JPG
maybe they will accuse Melania of posing nude when she was a hottie in her 20's?

Forum List

Back