So Whats Happens When Obstruction Of Justice Is Laughed Off?,Trump And Russian Call Girl Scandal?

Mueller is now looking into if Trump committed a crime with his obstruction of justice.

A cloud of corruption hangs over this White House.

Mueller is now looking into if Trump committed a crime with his obstruction of justice.

A cloud of corruption hangs over this White House.
and what if senate/congress is not interested in taking up the matter? will he take take the case to Russia?

Bill Clinton was impeached for .... Perjury and Obstruction of Justice, the latter on a case that had already been dismissed.

Strangely, the Trumptards keep telling us it's impossible to have Obstruction of Justice without a confirmed crime, even though they impeached Clinton over exactly such at thing.

My, don't the Trumptards look stupid now. I mean, stupid-er.
Clinton's crime was perjury. It's why he was disbarred.

Tipsycatlover

I realize that no one knows as much as you do about the practice of either medicine and law but you're wrong.

Bill Clinton was not disbarred. He was suspended. He later resigned but no, he was not disbarred.

Pour another drink or go wash a dog but please get a clue before you post.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

"Practice medicine or law." Is that all they taught you at Hebrew school while they White kids were playing baseball! What about accounting!

The democrat and msm terrorists are no doubt working on a Plan C or D or F or whatever it is at this point to overturn The Donald's landslide election victory. They democrats can slither under their rocks they came from but the msm has to have a fake narrative to present otherwise they are totally lost.

Forum List

Back