So What's the Next Perversion that Liberals Will Seek to Normalize?

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
I'm just curious about the next perversion that liberals will seek to normalize. How about marriage between adult men and pubescent pre-teens? After all, many pubescent 11- and 12-year-old girls are more mature and smarter than some 18-year-old boys. Or how about man-animal marriage? Indeed, some animal sex lovers have already filed suits to be allowed to marry their horses and dogs. Why? If we can change the definition of marriage to include the perversion of homosexuality, why not further expand it to include other deviant lifestyles?

I mean--let's see, how does that argument go?--if society has no right to decide who a person can marry, why should society be able to prevent a man and his dog who clearly love each other from getting married? The dog can't sign a marriage license, but she can make it clear that she loves the man and wants to stay with him. So who is society to judge who you love?!

Let's just be clear about one thing: The Supreme Court just did something that our grandparents and their parents would have found unthinkable and disgusting: they just expanded the definition of marriage to include a type of conduct that God has condemned in clear terms and that Western civilization recognized as deviant and abnormal for over 2,000 years.

I'm just curious about the next perversion that liberals will seek to normalize. How about marriage between adult men and pubescent pre-teens? After all, many pubescent 11- and 12-year-old girls are more mature and smarter than some 18-year-old boys. Or how about man-animal marriage? Indeed, some animal sex lovers have already filed suits to be allowed to marry their horses and dogs. Why? If we can change the definition of marriage to include the perversion of homosexuality, why not further expand it to include other deviant lifestyles?

I mean--let's see, how does that argument go?--if society has no right to decide who a person can marry, why should society be able to prevent a man and his dog who clearly love each other from getting married? The dog can't sign a marriage license, but she can make it clear that she loves the man and wants to stay with him. So who is society to judge who you love?!

Let's just be clear about one thing: The Supreme Court just did something that our grandparents and their parents would have found unthinkable and disgusting: they just expanded the definition of marriage to include a type of conduct that God has condemned in clear terms and that Western civilization recognized as deviant and abnormal for over 2,000 years.
How about you grow up?

Why do you think k they'll choose just ONE? They got TWO normalized this week. I bet they go full bore on half a dozen after being emboldened by the SCOTUS.

59327647.jpg

Oh the next issue that needs to be legitimized, will be:

Wait for it....................

pedophilia!

Sand Rats are the darlings of the left. And NAMBLA has made it's appearance at gay pride festivals. Match made in heaven I say.

The camels nose is in the tent, so anything goes. I'm going to demand that my church support me in my right to sacrifice a liberal to the rain gods.

Then I want to marry my horse with a full church wedding. She looks beautiful in her white dress. :biggrin:

The camels nose is in the tent, so anything goes. I'm going to demand that my church support me in my right to sacrifice a liberal to the rain gods.

Then I want to marry my horse with a full church wedding. She looks beautiful in her white dress. :biggrin:

#HorseVaginasRule?

People who have read your posts know you aren't joking a bit.

So What's the Next Perversion that Liberals Will Seek to Normalize?

Conservatism...

Sex between adults and teenagers of minor age......they are already preparing the ground in Hollywood, American Beauty, the Woodsman......and other films....did you see the episode of "Blackish" where the adult male and the young boy are sitting in a room shirtless talking about sex?

Yeah....they are working on it.....

Sex between adults and teenagers of minor age......they are already preparing the ground in Hollywood, American Beauty, the Woodsman......and other films....did you see the episode of "Blackish" where the adult male and the young boy are sitting in a room shirtless talking about sex?

That will make Republican politicians and Ted Nugent very happy.

Oh...I thought you were talking about the rapist bill clinton......

I'm just hoping that they're vocal about it, and it involved taking something away from people....

This time, I intend to cash in.

Oh...I thought you were talking about the rapist bill clinton......

No, I made it clear who I was talking about. Bill Clinton is your fantasy and your fantasy alone.

If one believes in less gov't and more freedom then didn't the gay marriage thing follow conservatives outlook on gov't? Nobody can answer the question how is gay marriage a threat to traditional marriage. Crickets on that one. I am supposed to fear this ruling and its affect on my traditional marriage? Why would I fear it?

Forum List

Back