So When will We Bomb Korea?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
I hope by 1430 hours tomorrow. Or at least, put a bullet in the tyrants head

-Geaux

I am surprised this isn't getting more talk. NK murders one of our citizens and we are doing nothing? I expect that from Obama but I expected something more from Trump.

What more I am not sure, I certainly do not want another war.

What was the guy doing in NK?

Yes. We should attack NK if Trump don't wanted the wall begin of 2018.

South strenght needs the wall.

More US Marines for Navy reserve some I said in Military forum.

600.000 US Marines in Navy reserve.

Yes. We should attack NK if Trump don't wanted the wall begin of 2018.

South strenght needs the wall.

More US Marines for Navy reserve some I said in Military forum.

600.000 US Marines in Navy reserve.

English isn't your mother tongue, is it?

The demo-lites who voted for Trump are afraid of NK is why.
No reason to be afraid of NK on our side of the water, but we've got a shit load of Americans sitting on the South Korean border and a bunch more in Japan, not to mention those people are our friends. So rather than "afraid," maybe we should use another word to describe why we hesitate to bomb NK for killing a hostage?

Maybe 500.000 South Korea troops.

Maybe 30.000 Japanese troops.

Maybe 17.000 US Army troops.

Wants to attacking NK's troops.

Last edited:
No reason to be afraid of NK on our side of the water, but we've got a shit load of Americans sitting on the South Korean border and a bunch more in Japan, not to mention those people are our friends. So rather than "afraid," maybe we should use another word to describe why we hesitate to bomb NK for killing a hostage?

"Biding time" in the hope that one of his own generals will gut him.

Hell, a quick ball-point pen through the orbital socket would do it.

"Biding time" in the hope that one of his own generals will gut him.

Hell, a quick ball-point pen through the orbital socket would do it.
Ick. Sure would work, though, but at this point I think it's pretty hopeless to expect NK to do it to him. Where's the sneaky, criminal CIA when you need it? Insisting they be "transparent" and act like boyscouts was the stupidest damned thing we've ever done.

We should do another fake surgical strike to kill Kim-Fat, like we did for Osama.

Forum List

Back