So, Where Is All The Money Coming From?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So many places are so short staffed and people not on SSI still refuse to work. So how are people able to take care of their basic needs? Especially since gas has sky rocketed? Is the government still handing out free money or what?

Most of the people who dropped out of the workforce were either of retirement age or whose spouse had a job.

Makes sense, but I know that plenty of young people don't want to work either.

Is that any of your business?

Oh, wait...............................

No.

It's okay, I don't mind sharing, but thank you. I personally would love to have a job, but it's a lot of red tape involved having disabilities so first of all I need to find a place to assess me and stuff to find out what I could do.

So I guess NO means you don't work. Hypocrite NO good for nothing bitch.

At least I know how to read as I explained why I don't already in post seven. Choosing not to work and not being able to work are two entirely different things. Oh and I at least have friends and family so I'm a lot more good for something than you are and you certainly can't hurt my feelings.

It's okay, I don't mind sharing, but thank you. I personally would love to have a job, but it's a lot of red tape involved having disabilities so first of all I need to find a place to assess me and stuff to find out what I could do.
But you are on the government dole?

If you are able to type on this forum you are able to hold a job. But it might not pay as well as your SSI so I guess that is out.

One thing to remember, there has never been this many 25+ people still living with their parent(s). There are still staggering #s of 30 somethings sill living at home.

One thing to remember, there has never been this many 25+ people still living with their parent(s). There are still staggering #s of 30 somethings sill living at home.

can you offer some stats on this compared to say 10 or 20 years ago?

Thanks

can you offer some stats on this compared to say 10 or 20 years ago?

Thanks
Actually I heard this on the news awhile back,,,, I found this though - this is the first time since the great depression that the MAJORITY of 20 somethings still live with their parents.

Forum List

Back