So, Where Is All The Money Coming From?

The value of your portfolio is almost gone....

Over half has evaporated. It's NOT coming back like you think it will. Time to realize it and invest in something else.

Not even close to half gone, let alone all gone.

It will be back, every recession people like you make the same predictions and every time you are wrong.

So I guess NO means you don't work. Hypocrite NO good for nothing bitch.
Dumb ass she answered you and you ignored it. Are you trying to play stupid or are you just good at it naturally. She has a disability and would like to but can’t. You have a problem with disabled Americans?

Not even close to half gone, let alone all gone.

It will be back, every recession people like you make the same predictions and every time you are wrong.
Ummmm.....
So far I'm batting 1000. And you said the same things last year when I predicted this year's performance.

So....that's the very definition of insanity. Keeping the same prediction but expecting a different result.

Ummmm.....
So far I'm batting 1000. And you said the same things last year when I predicted this year's performance.

Do you have a link to that? I knew we were in for a recession, we are long past due for one. They are also a built in feature of our economic system. As long as one does not lose their job they can ride out a recession and come out ahead on the other side.

So....that's the very definition of insanity. Keeping the same prediction but expecting a different result.

I am expecting a the same results, you are the one predicting different results.

Dumb ass she answered you and you ignored it. Are you trying to play stupid or are you just good at it naturally. She has a disability and would like to but can’t. You have a problem with disabled Americans?
Do you work or do you work on doing nothing?
"Is that any of your business?
Oh, wait...............................

No."

Maybe you should read the above. Dumbass. Everyone on this site gets equal time.

No."

Maybe you should read the above. Dumbass. Everyone on this site gets equal time.
Then don't post on a PUBLIC message board dumb ass.

I at least realize you are not playing stupid, you really are. Thanks for the confirmation,

Backpedaling fool. Next time THINK before you spew.
WTF? Are you really stupid? You made a dumb ass comment and got caught and now you want to blame me? You are a dishonest dip shit, the private messages that I have been sent about you seem to be all true.

WTF? Are you really stupid? You made a dumb ass comment and got caught and now you want to blame me? You are a dishonest dip shit, the private messages that I have been sent about you seem to be all true.
Got caught with what? Your attempt to blame me for your own stupidity is a total fail. You blamed me for ignoring the OP. Did you see her response after I reposted it for you? Go ahead and play mind games with her. You seem to be on the same wavelength.

Got caught with what? Your attempt to blame me for your own stupidity is a total fail. You blamed me for ignoring the OP. Did you see her response after I reposted it for you? Go ahead and play mind games with her. You seem to be on the same wavelength.
Thanks for the laughs dishonest asshole.

Been looking at charts n stuff.
Best current guess is that Natural gas will bottom out at the end of this month....then begin a climb for the winter.

No, but I smell a rat here and there.
I don’t look or smell for one, this is just entertainment, so if people feel a need to lie about who they are and need two accounts, that’s on them, it seems pointless to me.

Thank you, I really appreciate it, but I can handle him.

No."

Maybe you should just shut the fuck up and realize this is a public message board as my good friend Papageorgio has already pointed out. Do you have any good friends on here by any chance or in real life? I highly doubt it because you're always acting like a whiny bitch that never minds his own business. Fuck off and leave me and my friends alone. :fu:

Forum List

Back