🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So...white jury isn't fair to black defendant; But Hispanic is fair to Trump???

I can provide countless links of liberals saying this....that white judges and jurors aren't fair to black defendants. Overwhelming evidence of this being claimed.

And libs....well....they believe it.

So....how can they then blame Trump for thinking his judge might be racially biased towards him???

Is this epic hypocrisy on the left? Or....are ONLY white judges and jurors capable of being biased??? One of the two must be true.
big gotdamned difference you shit for brains fuck......TRUMP IS GUILTY AS MOTHERFUCKIN HELL AND YOU RED FUCKS KNOW IT.

I can provide countless links of liberals saying this....that white judges and jurors aren't fair to black defendants. Overwhelming evidence of this being claimed.

So....how can they then blame Trump for thinking his judge might be racially biased towards him???

Is this epic hypocrisy on the left? Or....are ONLY white judges and jurors capable of being biased??? One of the two must be true.
In case you missed it...Trump is being pointed to as being racist against Hispanics...Hispanics aren't being pointed towards as being racist against Trump. In fact, I seem to remember Trump telling us repeated how much hispanics love him...until one just happens to do something he doesn't like.

I'm not sure if you are willfully being as stupid as you seem or if it is unintentional...either way you look ridiculous with this post.

Surprised? Amazing how loyal the ignorant are with one another, its almost touching to see with your own eyes a racist shit head mouth racist words and his loyal unyielding supporters stand firm with this shit.

Referring to someone as being Mexican is not the sign of someone being racist or a bigot, any more than it is to refer to a black individual as African American. Perhaps to those who believe in this political correctness crap looking to "create" an issue.. However, if he were to choose the use of a vulgar term that is demeaning to the person's heritage or background, you would have a point.

Yeah that's nice little Johnny, now shut up and sit down, because that's not what I posted at all. Good luck trying to stuff words in other people's mouths, until they call you on it.

Once again for the slow readers, and for the 18th time, "Mexican" is not a race, nor is the term itself a slur. What's his reason then for bringing up an ethnicity --- historic nationality of his parents -- on a judge from fucking Indiana? Is it because he's too stupid to know the difference between Indiana and Mexico? Is it because he's too stupid to know that Mexicans can't be American judges? Is it because he's too stupid to know that being of Mexican heritage has no bearing on whether a fraud case can proceed or not?

None of the above. The heritage of a judge born in Indiana is irrelevant, and he knows it. It doesn't necessarily demonstrate HE (Rump) is a bigot --- it demonstrates that he's TAPPING that sentiment in his zombie followers who are, he suspects, too dim to figure out those "none of the above"s above. And judging by the blind Doublethink exhibited in this forum, he's right about that.

In other words, it's not "Mexicans" he's treating with contempt here --- it's his own sycophants. You remember --- the same ones he snarked that would still be zombifically following him even if he shot somebody on Fifth Avenue? The ones that keep droning "yes master, may I have another" regardless how stupid he makes them look?

---- GET IT YET? You're being played, like a three dollar banjo.

That being said, I have yet to see Trump accurately quoted as using an ethnic slir in hatred condescending manner directly associated that individual's heritage. Rather, it appears Christians have more of a thicker skin to be more "tolerant" in handling all the associated ridicules that are thrown at them... maybe the rest of society can learn a thing or two from them.

There isn't anything in any of this about "Christians". The point continues to sail way over your head.

Your response stated
" Rump may be a racist but this isn't evidence of it. It's more evidence of being a bigot"

Referring to an individual from that region as Mexican is neither racist NOR does it make the individual a bigot, any more than referring to a individual who is black as African American. My previous response stands, as you are now in over your head.

Individuals from the region of Indiana are not generally referred to as "Mexicans".

Need a life preserver?

SMH

We DO find black Americans who are referred to as African Americans in this country.

You're simply not smart enough to dig yourself out of this Pogo. Just do everyone here a favor and move on.

Aaaaaaand right back to race again. All righty then....

Don't worry Pogo, eventually the light will come on the next time you find yourself looking for a job. It just takes a while with some liberals. ;lol:

Yeah that's nice little Johnny, now shut up and sit down, because that's not what I posted at all. Good luck trying to stuff words in other people's mouths, until they call you on it.

Once again for the slow readers, and for the 18th time, "Mexican" is not a race, nor is the term itself a slur. What's his reason then for bringing up an ethnicity --- historic nationality of his parents -- on a judge from fucking Indiana? Is it because he's too stupid to know the difference between Indiana and Mexico? Is it because he's too stupid to know that Mexicans can't be American judges? Is it because he's too stupid to know that being of Mexican heritage has no bearing on whether a fraud case can proceed or not?

None of the above. The heritage of a judge born in Indiana is irrelevant, and he knows it. It doesn't necessarily demonstrate HE (Rump) is a bigot --- it demonstrates that he's TAPPING that sentiment in his zombie followers who are, he suspects, too dim to figure out those "none of the above"s above. And judging by the blind Doublethink exhibited in this forum, he's right about that.

In other words, it's not "Mexicans" he's treating with contempt here --- it's his own sycophants. You remember --- the same ones he snarked that would still be zombifically following him even if he shot somebody on Fifth Avenue? The ones that keep droning "yes master, may I have another" regardless how stupid he makes them look?

---- GET IT YET? You're being played, like a three dollar banjo.

There isn't anything in any of this about "Christians". The point continues to sail way over your head.

Your response stated
" Rump may be a racist but this isn't evidence of it. It's more evidence of being a bigot"

Referring to an individual from that region as Mexican is neither racist NOR does it make the individual a bigot, any more than referring to a individual who is black as African American. My previous response stands, as you are now in over your head.

Individuals from the region of Indiana are not generally referred to as "Mexicans".

Need a life preserver?

SMH

We DO find black Americans who are referred to as African Americans in this country.

You're simply not smart enough to dig yourself out of this Pogo. Just do everyone here a favor and move on.

Don't worry Pogo, eventually the light will come on the next time you find yourself looking for a job. It just takes a while with some liberals. ;lol:

Oh I've got a permanent job. Teaching the illiterate how to spell "shackles".

Your response stated

Need a life preserver?

SMH

Oh I've got a permanent job. Teaching the illiterate how to spell "shackles".

Ahhh ... the familiar last ditch effort to find a response from the losing end of a discussion :lol: Hey ... I tried to warn you. So are you finally prepared to take the advice of one of your liberal groups and "move on" ? I can only enlighten you with terms like Mexican and African American for so long, if your just not able to quite grasp the association by now. After that I'd suggest a course in US history and culture, you might get some college credits.

It’s been demonstrated. The Duke University said so

jurystudy.jpg

That Donald Drumpf makes crazy assed racist statements then dreams that a judge will be biased against him is folly. Basically, anyone on trial can avoid being tried by making a racist statement about the race of the judge….

Thread fail.

Forum List

Back