🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So who will it be? Kaine, Biden, or Bernie

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I don't think any of them want to take hillary's place since the dems are now almost sure to lose no matter what. They should have never fielded a half-dead candidate in the first place. What a screw-up. From the party that gave us amnesty and obamacare.

Last edited:
I don't think any of them want to take hillary's place since the dems are now almost sure to lose no matter what. They should have never fielded and half-dead candidate in the first place. What a screw-up. From the party that gave us amnesty and obamacare.
I was enjoying this until you went ignorant.
Shall we go over who has actually done amnesty?

• Banned

I know ronnie gave amnesty to 5 million illegals. I hate ronnie.

PS. At least ronnie did it legally. He got congress to change the law. Obozo just said "i'm not gonna enforce the law".

I know ronnie gave amnesty to 5 million illegals. I hate ronnie.

PS. At least ronnie did it legally. He got congress to change the law. Obozo just said "i'm not gonna enforce the law".
and bush
Hell, that fucker is the one that created the Jordan Commission.
Maybe you should edit your OP...?

They'll choose that blockhead Biden.. he's so damn dumb and gullible.. easy to manipulate which is what this is all about for any Establishment weasel..

***Must be a SOROS puppet and take commands

Legally within DNC rules it has to be Bernie. Remember he did not formally end his campaign... And I knew there was a reason he didn't.

the 'bushes' are the worst , their whole family is made up of mexicans and the jebito bush might as well be Mexican with his history and his family Senor 'tn'Harley .

Forum List

Back