So Who Won The Democratic Debate Last Night?

Who won last night's debate? Please choose one...

• Joe Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Bloomberg

• Pete Buttigieg

• Amy Klobuchar

• Total voters
much more presidential than:

you_doodle_2017-10-30t18_43_55z.jpg
:lmao:
just like hitlery too right? yep who's president today? you failed again. it must suck to fail so often.

:auiqs.jpg:

chosen-one.jpg

:113:
well she wasn't.

<pfffft>

she was diagnosed with walking pneumonia......... healed just fine. you fall for the excuse donny went to the hospital.... on a saturday... months b4 his physical ....was scheduled to get an early start? i bet you did.

now she meanders around bugging people. While my guy is the chosen one.

what she is doing is enjoying her life - & has a great gig in ireland.

Hillary Clinton is new chancellor of NI university

Democrats lost they didn’t get to hear tulsi
why wasn't she there?

there were so many candidates when they atrted - that there are goals to meet as far as poll ratings & individual donors to qualify. she has qualified for quite a while & tom steyer didn't qualify for any of them except the one last time. he wasn't there last night either.

why wasn't she there?

there were so many candidates when they atrted - that there are goals to meet as far as poll ratings & individual donors to qualify. she has qualified for quite a while & tom steyer didn't qualify for any of them except the one last time. he wasn't there last night either.
and yet there was mini mike. he hasn't even been on a ballot. so you're wrong yet fking again.

why wasn't she there?

She won’t get high polls if democrats don’t let her speak.

The consensus seems to indicate that the winner was Trump.
I have seen some folks here on this forum today I never thought would say that Trump is going to win. Then they did.
At work some of the Dems were also seeming to throw in the towell and say it's over.
On the left media there are some articles about it.
One thing is for certain - last nights debate was not good for any Dem candidate. It wasn't who won the debate, it was who loss less.
If I was to be limited to only picking one of them...then hands down it was Warren because of her total domination of Bloomberg. She cleaned his clock.

Last edited:
none of that is a plan. non of it. doesn't say how to achieve it. don't you get it, you're a suckaaaa
playtime let's have some fun with your link. you post one of the twenty five plans in that list and then let's discuss the way she will implement it. just one. ready? wish to laugh at me fine, let's let everyone have the last laugh at you!!! I challenge you

why wasn't she there?

and yet there was mini mike. he hasn't even been on a ballot. so you're wrong yet fking again.

uh-huh.

none of that is a plan. non of it. doesn't say how to achieve it. don't you get it, you're a suckaaaa

there's a lot of details in there & i know you didn't click on any of it. who you kiddin'?
sure I did, and all it is is nonsense. nothing of any fking substance. here's where we'll pull the funding, none of it.

She wants to ruin businesses. how is that a plan? if her ultimate plan is 80% unemployment, she's got it nailed. her and bernie were exposed bigly last night.

playtime let's have some fun with your link. you post one of the twenty five plans in that list and then let's discuss the way she will implement it. just one. ready? wish to laugh at me fine, let's let everyone have the last laugh at you!!! I challenge you

i gave you a link. show me donny's detailed plans & we can compare ok? where's that repeal & replace obamacare on day 1?

how'z about all them thar infrastructure weeks? please.

i gave you a link. show me donny' detailed plans & we can compare ok? where's that repeal & replace obamacare on day 1?

how'z about all them thar infrastructure weeks? please.
tax cuts implemented, will make them permanent after the election, lowest unemployment for every aspect of americans. two conservative sCOTUS. What is it you feel he didn't do? He even yesterday signed an EO to override California's water restrictions on land owners so that farming can beef back up. Real balls my man!!! he told the Governor of California to go sit on a goose egg and let the big boys take over.

Forum List

Back