So Who Won The Democratic Debate Last Night?

Who won last night's debate? Please choose one...

• Joe Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Bloomberg

• Pete Buttigieg

• Amy Klobuchar

• Total voters
giphy.gif
BTW, no one has heard the plan yet for any of it.

Plans | Elizabeth Warren
none of that is a plan. non of it. doesn't say how to achieve it. don't you get it, you're a suckaaaa
playtime let's have some fun with your link. you post one of the twenty five plans in that list and then let's discuss the way she will implement it. just one. ready? wish to laugh at me fine, let's let everyone have the last laugh at you!!! I challenge you

i gave you a link. show me donny's detailed plans & we can compare ok? where's that repeal & replace obamacare on day 1?

how'z about all them thar infrastructure weeks? please.
Watch The Late Show with Stephen Colbert – Stream Full Episodes on CBS All Access

Still today, crickets.blurting out ideas isn't a plan.

BTW, no one has heard the plan yet for any of it.

Plans | Elizabeth Warren
none of that is a plan. non of it. doesn't say how to achieve it. don't you get it, you're a suckaaaa
playtime let's have some fun with your link. you post one of the twenty five plans in that list and then let's discuss the way she will implement it. just one. ready? wish to laugh at me fine, let's let everyone have the last laugh at you!!! I challenge you

i gave you a link. show me donny' detailed plans & we can compare ok? where's that repeal & replace obamacare on day 1?

tax cuts implemented, will make them permanent after the election, lowest unemployment for every aspect of americans. two conservative sCOTUS. What is it you feel he didn't do? He even yesterday signed an EO to override California's water restrictions on land owners so that farming can beef back up. Real balls my man!!! he told the Governor of California to go sit on a goose egg and let the big boys take over.

tax cuts implemented because he had paul ryan & a (R) congress. his unemployment record is good cause he's riding obama's coat tails. unemployment is +/- 3.5% .... down from 5% in 3.5 years. obama brought unemployment down from 10% in 2008 to 5% despite having a (R) congress for 6 of those 8 years.

one SC justice was stolen from obama thanks to turtle boy.

EOs can be over ridden when a new sheriff takes over.

i gave you a link. show me donny' detailed plans & we can compare ok? where's that repeal & replace obamacare on day 1?

tax cuts implemented, will make them permanent after the election, lowest unemployment for every aspect of americans. two conservative sCOTUS. What is it you feel he didn't do? He even yesterday signed an EO to override California's water restrictions on land owners so that farming can beef back up. Real balls my man!!! he told the Governor of California to go sit on a goose egg and let the big boys take over.

tax cuts implemented because he had paul ryan & a (R) congress. his unemployment record is good cause he's riding obama's coat tails. unemployment is +/- 3.5% .... down from 5% in 3.5 years. obama brought unemployment down from 10% in 2008 to 5% despite having a (R) congress for 6 of those 8 years.

one SC justice was stolen from obama thanks to turtle boy.

EOs can be over ridden when a new sheriff takes over.
who cares are the numbers correct? obammy isn't running. so not sure why you wish to give him time here. but waste it it's yours. Trump implemented it all. how you saw it means you do mushrooms.

just like hitlery too right? yep who's president today? you failed again. it must suck to fail so often.

:auiqs.jpg:

chosen-one.jpg

:113:
well she wasn't.

<pfffft>

she was diagnosed with walking pneumonia......... healed just fine. you fall for the excuse donny went to the hospital.... on a saturday... months b4 his physical ....was scheduled to get an early start? i bet you did.

now she meanders around bugging people. While my guy is the chosen one.

what she is doing is enjoying her life - & has a great gig in ireland.

Hillary Clinton is new chancellor of NI university

The witch is still running around blaming others for her debacle of a run.

I'm a Dem, I didn't watch, cuz I don't care who won. Because there is no Dem candidate who poses an existential threat to democracy like the Tangerine Dope.
All those things Repubs talked about with regard to Hillary in the last cycle (I don't need to repeat them), multiply them by 5 and add that Trump is an ignorant would be dictator and you get a sense for the feeling towards him by a majority of the voters.

Quite a debate it was, I actually watched some of it. But who came out the winner?

"Six Democratic presidential candidates took the stage tonight in Las Vegas, days before the Nevada caucuses..."

Coverage of the 2020 Nevada Democratic debate - CNNPolitics

Trump has been winning in every Democratic Debate so far, so let me know when one of the clowns actually realize they can not win in November...
If Trump dares to debate the Dem nominee, assuming it's a man, will he bring out his policy expertise and wow the country with his knowledge of foreign policy by suggesting his opponent has small hands again?

Quite a debate it was, I actually watched some of it. But who came out the winner?

"Six Democratic presidential candidates took the stage tonight in Las Vegas, days before the Nevada caucuses..."

Coverage of the 2020 Nevada Democratic debate - CNNPolitics

Trump has been winning in every Democratic Debate so far, so let me know when one of the clowns actually realize they can not win in November...
If Trump dares to debate the Dem nominee, assuming it's a man, will he bring out his policy expertise and wow the country with his knowledge of foreign policy by suggesting his opponent has small hands again?

Will Bernie Sanders go crazy when he is told you can not pay for everything he is promising?

Will Warren cry when she is reminded how she never corrected people about here ancestry?

Will Biden even know what decade he is in?

I'm a Dem, I didn't watch, cuz I don't care who won. Because there is no Dem candidate who poses an existential threat to democracy like the Tangerine Dope.
All those things Repubs talked about with regard to Hillary in the last cycle (I don't need to repeat them), multiply them by 5 and add that Trump is an ignorant would be dictator and you get a sense for the feeling towards him by a majority of the voters.
when you know you've already lost. what a competitor you are.

It really doesn't matter who won. The eventual nominee will smoke Fat Donnie. The voters will make sure of it. FDT

You planning on bringing in 30 million foreign voters we don't know about?
Are you kidding? Sounds like you are setting up for the big snivel.
I expect trump will carry california this time. I'll go out on that ledge after this week's Bakersfield visit he made. I'll be people don't know that he signed an EO there to undo the water restrictions hampering farmers in the state. That's leadership

much more presidential than:

you_doodle_2017-10-30t18_43_55z.jpg
:lmao:
just like hitlery too right? yep who's president today? you failed again. it must suck to fail so often.

chosen-one.jpg

well she wasn't.

<pfffft>

she was diagnosed with walking pneumonia......... healed just fine. you fall for the excuse donny went to the hospital.... on a saturday... months b4 his physical ....was scheduled to get an early start? i bet you did.

Amazing how a person can end up wrong and losing 999 out of 1,000 times yet still be too smug to even realize it.

much more presidential than:

you_doodle_2017-10-30t18_43_55z.jpg
:lmao:

chosen-one.jpg

well she wasn't.

<pfffft>

Amazing how a person can end up wrong and losing 999 out of 1,000 times yet still be too smug to even realize it.

giphy.gif

It really doesn't matter who won. The eventual nominee will smoke Fat Donnie. The voters will make sure of it. FDT

I expect trump will carry california this time. I'll go out on that ledge after this week's Bakersfield visit he made. I'll be people don't know that he signed an EO there to undo the water restrictions hampering farmers in the state. That's leadership
F'n Bakersfield...LOL

F'n Bakersfield...LOL
yep Bakersfield, CA.

Trump signs order diverting water to California farmers against state wishes

Forum List

Back