Stupid human tricks 2.0. Name dumbest things you've seen people do

Stupid human tricks 2.0. Name dumbest things you've seen people do​

Okay I'm going to tell on myself... Just this morning...
Instead of getting a step ladder from my garage I decided to stand in the back of my truck to trim a few branches from a tree next to my driveway...
I used a lopper and each cut would stop before the branch fell and that gave me time to grab it so it didn't fall on the ground and I could toss it in the green bin...
The last branch was over the roof of my truck and I should have pulled forward a foot or two...
I didn't and this time when I cut the branch it cut clean through and fell and dented the roof of my truck...
I turned around and there was my neighbor from across the street laughing his ass off...
No beer for him later...

My mom last year on Valentine's Day stained her shirt during the spaghetti dinner at our church and grabbed a napkin and stuck it in her cup of water and when she tried to get the stain taken care of, she only made it worse because she didn't realize that the red coloring of the napkin was only going to end up on her shirt as well.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

It should be a sin to serve spaghetti diner at church. everyone wears nice clothes and they know this is going to happen!

Stupid human tricks 2.0. Name dumbest things you've seen people do​

Okay I'm going to tell on myself... Just this morning...
Instead of getting a step ladder from my garage I decided to stand in the back of my truck to trim a few branches from a tree next to my driveway...
I used a lopper and each cut would stop before the branch fell and that gave me time to grab it so it didn't fall on the ground and I could toss it in the green bin...
The last branch was over the roof of my truck and I should have pulled forward a foot or two...
I didn't and this time when I cut the branch it cut clean through and fell and dented the roof of my truck...
I turned around and there was my neighbor from across the street laughing his ass off...
No beer for him later...

when I was 19 I was cutting of huge limbs in an Olive grove with a chain saw. I made the mistake of sitting on one of the big ones right below the cut. Thing nearly threw me off when the limb fell. No one laughed at me but the forest creatures took a long pause

Forum List

Back