So who's the leaker?

No it has cancer DNA. It grows cancer cells not human beings.

What Is Cancer? - NCI

Cancer is a disease caused when cells divide uncontrollably and spread into surrounding tissues. Cancer is caused by changes to DNA. Most cancer-causing DNA changes occur in sections of DNA called genes. These changes are also called genetic changes. A DNA change can cause genes involved in normal cell growth to become oncogenes.

Where's, your proof? Misinformation. Your claim=Burden of proof is on you.

What Is Cancer? - NCI

Cancer is a disease caused when cells divide uncontrollably and spread into surrounding tissues. Cancer is caused by changes to DNA. Most cancer-causing DNA changes occur in sections of DNA called genes. These changes are also called genetic changes. A DNA change can cause genes involved in normal cell growth to become oncogenes.

Ever hear of treason?

Section 3.​

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.
You are a moron.

Shame you can't bother to actually read what you claim as "support". Only a moron posts evidence that supports an opposing argument instead of his own. Thanks. The oath states that we are to protect the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Can you prove the leak didn't come from a domestic or foreign terrorist to corrupt the US legal system?

Shame you can't bother to actually read what you claim as "support". Only a moron posts evidence that supports an opposing argument instead of his own. Thanks. The oath states that we are to protect the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Can you prove the leak didn't come from a domestic or foreign terrorist to corrupt the US legal system?
That's one hell of a ridiculous stretch. The only people with access to it would be the justices themselves and their clerks/staff.

Skin cancer is only one of many forms of human cancer and all are all that I know about are mutated human cells

That's one hell of a ridiculous stretch. The only people with access to it would be the justices themselves and their clerks/staff.
Really? I doubt it and have any of those been definitely ruled out? In any case in any case the crime could be considered the same no matter who did it.

Really? I doubt it and have any of those been definitely ruled out? In any case in any case the crime could be considered the same no matter who did it.
It's not a crime to leak information about SCOTUS decisions or deliberations.

A huge ethical breech that will end the career of any lawyer who was involved in leaking it but not a crime.

Skin cancer is only one of many forms of human cancer and all are all that I know about are mutated human cells
I'm glad you're catching up. Those mutations turn normal DNA into cancer DNA.

Skin is not a life form, it's the body's largest organ.

Forum List

Back