So who's the leaker?

Cruz thinks it was a Sotomayor clerk. "Asked why he says that, Cruz answered “because she’s the most partisan of the justices, and so, she’s the most likely to hire wild-eyed partisans as clerks.” He proceeded to admit “I have no evidence of that. I’m just making an inference.”"

I think it was a Sotomayor clerk instructed by Sotomayor.

I think till we have some actual evidence such speculations serve no beneficial purpose.

Other than the president saying that explicitly, before he chose them. Other than Mitch McConnell explicitly saying that was his plan. Give me a fucking break. Who do you think you are fooling? I doubt you fool yourself.

The con is up. Everyone knows it now. You can stop, now.
The president didn't say he chose them solely to have Roe overturned. That isn't what McConnell said either.

Criminalizing abortion, including the patient, has already started.

The Post reports, "Republicans in the Louisiana House advanced a bill Wednesday that would classify abortion as homicide and allow prosecutors to criminally charge patients, with supporters citing a draft opinion leaked this week showing the Supreme Court ready to overturn Roe v. Wade.

"The legislation, which passed through a committee on a 7-to-2 vote, goes one step further than other antiabortion bans that have gained momentum in recent years, which focus on punishing abortion providers and others who help facilitate the procedure. Experts say the bill could also restrict in vitro fertilization and emergency contraception because it would grant constitutional rights to a person “from the moment of fertilization.”

CNN reports, "Tennessee Governor Bill Lee signed a bill Thursday criminalizing abortion-inducing drugs that are provided via mail.

"The measure, known as HB2416, establishes criminal penalties for offenders, but would not apply to the patient who was provided the abortion drugs."

Praise the Lord, Tennessee is not charging the patient with a crime.

Are Republicans proud of their accomplishment?

There is a better question. Have Republicans, overcome with religious fanaticism, gone nuts?
When human life begins isn't a religious question, it's a question science settled long ago.

It is human having human DNA and it is most certainly alive since it is moving dividing, and utilizing nutrients from it's environment.

After the 2nd complete division it is a unique human as well with it's own DNA, not just that of either or both parents.

A spontaneous abortion is not an intentional act Einstein.
Someone said an abortion must be "intentional"? All those foaming-at-the-mouth extremist anti-abortion freaks that wish to change the law have yet to say what they wish to change it to when the legal authority reverts to the States. For all we know they may want to criminalize any surgery that removes "human" tissue like cancer or warts that contain human tissue. Maybe we will to have to stop cutting hair mustaches and beards (why not abuse men as well as women). You have already proven to oppose any definitions other than what you want. And you can't have undefined laws. You would have the truly horrible wrath of lawyers and judges everywhere fall on you for messing with their breadbasket. How else are they gonna pay for mansions and mistresses and diamonds for those mistresses off the public dime?

When human life begins isn't a religious question, it's a question science settled long ago.

It is human having human DNA and it is most certainly alive since it is moving dividing, and utilizing nutrients from it's environment.

After the 2nd complete division it is a unique human as well with it's own DNA, not just that of either or both parents.
I gave you the scientific definitions and you denied them without bothering to quote any alternate sources for definitions except what you think you might have heard. Humans become people at birth like it or not that's what and it has always been according to American law.

Nobody on the court has ever been convicted or rape nor has their even been a credible charge of rape levied with any evidence to support it.

Men have been sent to prison on less evidence than they had on Kavanaugh. Men have lost their jobs on less evidence of harassment than they had on Thomas.

So a rapist and a sexual harasser have decided that fetuses have more rights than the women they are inside.

Except 2/3rds of Zygotes have unique DNA and they never attach to the uterine wall.

20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.

We don't throw funerals for medical waste or tampons.

Looking more and more like a right wing law clerk Trying to ensure that none of the conservatives jump ship
Maybe but unlikely.

Why haven’t the Ds passed a law making abortion legal? Simple fix. They’ve had majorities in both houses several times since 1973. O and Joe said they would, but didn’t. Strange no?

Untrue. Human cancer has human DNA. So do warts. You continue to spout misinformation without offering a shred of proof.

It depends on what the charge is, of course, but IMO this unprecedented leak is so egregious it should result in disbarment for life. At a minimum.

Site a law anywhere that says the leak is illegal.

If you can, I'll kiss Trump's ass in the middle of Times Square at high noon.

Site a law anywhere that says the leak is illegal.

If you can, I'll kiss Trump's ass in the middle of Times Square at high noon.
A lawyer doesn't have to break any law to be disbarred for life, a breech of confidentiality is all it takes.

Who said it was. Science says it's a type of abortion and we do not know yet how any State law is going to read.
By definition they are naturally occurring and most occur so early in pregnancy they don't even require a visit to the doctor.

Your premise is ridiculously ignorant and uneducated.

Prior to Roe they happened at roughly the same rates they happen today and they were accepted for what they are, a natural occurrence.

Again where's your proof?

What Is Cancer? - NCI

Cancer is a disease caused when cells divide uncontrollably and spread into surrounding tissues. Cancer is caused by changes to DNA. Most cancer-causing DNA changes occur in sections of DNA called genes. These changes are also called genetic changes. A DNA change can cause genes involved in normal cell growth to become oncogenes.

Forum List

Back