So Whose Side Are They On?

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
Unsurprisingly, the most lachrymose eulogies for Tucker Carlson have come from

The Daily Signal, aka The Heritage Foundation

Carlson's Willingness to Question Dominant Narratives Made Him an Enemy of Powerful Establishment

and Russian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov

Tucker has been lending aid and comfort to America's enemies. He made himself the Handmaiden of Covid-19. He has consistently agitated against the values that define our nation’s proud heritage.

It is time to call out Traitors, Fellow Travelers and Useful Idiots.

(I am confident that many of the Protected Class at this establishment will respond with trolling posts devoid of content, at which point management will insist on moving this thread to where it is less offensive to certain eyes, because mayhem...Only those who respond to the trolls in kind will be sanctioned.

This is a well established pattern.

Let The Countdown Begin.)

I AM NOT JBEUKEMA!

Last edited:
27ywg4.jpg

• Banned
In his Twitter diatribe, which steered away from any mention of Fox News or his ousting, Carlson said debate on big topics such as war, corporate power and natural resources was “not permitted in American media” thanks to political parties and their donors.

“Where can you still find Americans saying true things? There aren’t many places left but there are some, and that’s enough,” he said, without specifying where those may be.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BKAB6BAgPEAI&usg=AOvVaw3X_hEdToc-Mo4F5wz_kZcz

Unsurprisingly, the most lachrymose eulogies for Tucker Carlson have come from

The Daily Signal, aka The Heritage Foundation

Carlson's Willingness to Question Dominant Narratives Made Him an Enemy of Powerful Establishment

and Russian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov

Tucker has been lending aid and comfort to America's enemies. He made himself the Handmaiden of Covid-19. He has consistently agitated against the values that define our nation’s proud heritage.

It is time to call out Traitors, Fellow Travelers and Useful Idiots.

(I am confident that many of the Protected Class at this establishment will respond with trolling posts devoid of content, at which point management will insist on moving this thread to where it is less offensive to certain eyes, because mayhem...Only those who respond to the trolls in kind will be sanctioned.

This is a well established pattern.

Let The Countdown Begin.)

I AM NOT JBEUKEMA!

neocons and sorosites finally migrated back to the party they came from

Forum List

Back