So, why can't we solve our problems?

All the other western democracies use public-funded elections in some form.

They're all doing quite well with it.
And they are all leftist shitholes. If you think paying 60% taxes is "doing quite well."

Again, the root of the problem is that politicians can be openly bought.

No, that's not the problem.

The right to petition Congress is enumerated in the Constitution whether one is an Individual or belongs to a special interest group.

Is there anyone here actually denying that?

Yes. Me. For one.

Of course, I reject the notion that ''corporations are people too, my friend.''

And therein lies the real problem. We're dealing with corporatism. Which, unfortunately, has graduated to literal fascism many instances.

Only Individuals have rights.

People are Individuals. Not groups or companies.

Though the Individual who owns a company or who might belong to a group does have Individual rights, which are not lost when acting through an organization.

But, no, rights don't come as groups.

Rights only come as Individuals.

Which also defeats any of the usual cookie-cutter rhetoric invoked to solicit the false, antithetical idea of group rights such as gay rights, women's rights, men's rights, trans rights or whatever other so-called ''group right''

As an aside. The role of government is to protect Individual liberty.

Not to placate group claims.

Last edited:
Nothing can be solved at the ballot box since 2020 at the Presidential level. They baked in millions of mail-in ballots to any name on on invalid voter rolls in too many states now. Courts won't allow legit voting or audit after. That ship has sailed. Perhaps a few down ballot House seats can be saved. Big ticket items? Well, we know what happened.

Last edited:
I don't think our 'leaders' have enough general knowledge to address our problems. They depend on 'experts', who usually have agendas that aren't helpful.
it would help you to not consider them our leaders,, they are more like house keepers and janitors and we are the property owners,,,

it falls on you/us to solve our problems,,

government can only create problems,,

The right to petition Congress is enumerated in the Constitution whether one is an Individual or belongs to a special interest group.
So you back the "Money is free speech!" loony constitutional revisionism.

The founders would have said you're full of shit. Money isn't free speech. Free speech and money are totally different things. That's the plain text.

There's my point, that only the right goes into contortions to justify allowing the rich to buy the votes of politicians.

So you back the "Money is free speech!" loony constitutional revisionism.

The founders would have said you're full of shit. Money isn't free speech. Free speech and money are totally different things. That's the plain text.

There's my point, that only the right goes into contortions to justify allowing the rich to buy the votes of politicians.

You are in dire need of re-education. Respectfully speaking.

But whatever. At least you're contained...

F1ktY2JX0AAWx3F

Forum List

Back