So why is it OK that Trump hired so many illegal aliens?

oh no, trump is lying almost as much as hillary

can't have that

Trumpbots can get on their knees and give Donnie BJ's.
bigot

whats with hating on gays?

Siete's a gay misogynist, objectifying gays for his evil political purposes...:wink_2:
but does he take it in the butt?

yaknow, on the down low
All the older black men watch him....:lol:

can't have that
What lies?
donald trump's lies - YouTube

Oh, the Washington Post....if you get it, you don't get it.....:lol:

it's an entire youtube search, I picked the one with music.

and srsly, if you think he's not lying to you, you must be looking forward to the first time you are old enough to vote.

Lying about What? Enlighten us.....

can't have that
What lies?
donald trump's lies - YouTube

and srsly, if you think he's not lying to you, you must be looking forward to the first time you are old enough to vote.

he's your guy, you should know.

how many stances has he flipped on?
recall when he said if he was going to run for Pres it would be as a rep b/c yall is dumb? But now he's one of you.
:lol:

he's going to make Mex pay for the wall; he can't and his idea to 'make them' is one the things that led to the Depression

recall when he said if he was going to run for Pres it would be as a rep b/c yall is dumb? But now he's one of you.

he's going to make Mex pay for the wall; he can't and his idea to 'make them' is one the things that led to the Depression

None that I have seen.....

can't have that

What has Hillary lied about outside of the emails? Trump is a fucking lunatic and mentally outfit for the office he seeks.
What is it about the emails that she lied about?
you think your wife is cheating on you, so you confront her and demand to see her phone.
she says ok, runs into the bathroom for an hour comes out and says; Here you go, I have nothing to hide.

but it's not shady when a (D) does it

that's how fucking dumb you are

Because the loserterians are stupid fucks that follows along like a bunch of sheep anyone that shouts out their bullshit.
you are the same dam way matt.....the other day after you bad mouthed trump,i asked you if tomorrow he said he will invest more money than any president before him into infrastructure and science and education would you vote for him?.....what did you tell me?.....

None that I have seen.....

Maybe this will help:

Here are all of Donald Trump's flip-flops on big issues

Forum List

Back