So why should we believe these people???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
When you look at some of the articles described below there is NO confirmation from AG Rosenstein!
There are "reports"... but not one single confirmation.
This again tells me the biased reporting of the MSM continues to be subjective, biased and definitely not
honest!
Where in any of these articles is there confirmation from Rosenstein that he "threatened to resign"???
This is what they write these headlines on:
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein reportedly threatened to resign from his position after the White House cast him as the prime person behind the decision to fire FBI Director James Comey.
When you read the article there is NO statement from Rosenstein!

I am really getting disgusted with this continued "anonymous sources"!!!
Screen Shot 2017-05-11 at 9.26.49 AM.png

When you look at some of the articles described below there is NO confirmation from AG Rosenstein!
This again tells me the biased reporting of the MSM continues to be subjective, biased and definitely not
honest!
Where in any of these articles is there confirmation from Rosenstein that he "threatened to resign"???
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein reportedly threatened to resign from his position after the White House cast him as the prime person behind the decision to fire FBI Director James Comey.

View attachment 126103
you were expecting something different? double standard Nancy's

honest!

View attachment 126103

but, he swore under oath...

"I, unnamed source, promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me god"

"What's your full name"

"I can't answer that on the grounds it may incriminate me"

honest!

View attachment 126103

but, he swore under oath...

"I, unnamed source, promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me god"

"What's your full name"

"I can't answer that on the grounds it may incriminate me"
how can that be, I am an unnamed source, no there is the unnamed source, no wait, there is another nonamed source. holy fk a lot of unnamed sources. where do they live in unnamed county US.

The Washington Post recently published an “OMG EXPLOSIVE” hit piece on President Trump. The article delves into the true reasons President Trump fired James Comey. It– according to the Washington Post– all comes down to two things: Trump’s “anger and impatience.”

The proof? Oh, you know. Over 30 (mostly) anonymous officials at “the White House, the Justice Department, the FBI and on Capitol Hill.”
The Washington Post Publishes 'Explosive' Piece On Trump, Just One Problem...

Forum List

Back