So “Zero Tolerance” really means “10-25% tolerant”?

Billions? Nobody’s sure. Especially after it was revealed he lied to Forbes about having billions.

Daddy bailed him out of failure, George Soros bailed him out of failure; hell, Trump’s greatest success was begging 4 banks to bail him out of a colossal failure that had put his company billions in the hole. I am not the slightest bit impressed with the disgusting way Trump has made it through his life.
Sounds like you're falling for a lot of :bsflag:

Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

He was handed the top of the NYC real estate industry. Didn’t rise to shit.

th
th

th
th

th
th
th
th

th
th

th

th
Yep daddy left him a lot. Despite that inheritance, Trump only owns a couple of those. Maybe just one.

Yup, inherited a few million and turned it into a few billion....must be those terrific interest rates banks offer...dumbass.

Billions? Nobody’s sure. Especially after it was revealed he lied to Forbes about having billions.

Daddy bailed him out of failure, George Soros bailed him out of failure; hell, Trump’s greatest success was begging 4 banks to bail him out of a colossal failure that had put his company billions in the hole. I am not the slightest bit impressed with the disgusting way Trump has made it through his life.
Sounds like you're falling for a lot of :bsflag:

Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?
Aw you think I was lying :itsok:

He was handed the top of the NYC real estate industry. Didn’t rise to shit.

th
th

th
th

th
th
th
th

th
th

th

th
Yep daddy left him a lot. Despite that inheritance, Trump only owns a couple of those. Maybe just one.

Yup, inherited a few million and turned it into a few billion....must be those terrific interest rates banks offer...dumbass.
Again, his money is unconfirmed. We know he fell billions into debt from multiple failures, but not what he’s worth now.

Donald Trump's Name is Everywhere -- But What Does He Actually Own? -- The Motley Fool

Trump tower and a couple condominium buildings. Pretty lame for a guy gifted an empire and hundreds of millions of dollars.
Didn't even notice that you already got refuted by Forbes, huh ? LOL

In computer forums, one needs to be OBSERVANT.

PS - your link more backs of my contention than it does yours. It lists about 10 businesses or tall buildings, and didn't mention Trump's golf courses, and some other ventures.

Last edited:
Donald Trump's Name is Everywhere -- But What Does He Actually Own? -- The Motley Fool

Trump tower and a couple condominium buildings. Pretty lame for a guy gifted an empire and hundreds of millions of dollars.

Forbes said he owns 6 or 7 buildings in MY amd Mar a Lago. The photos you posted were lies from a gullible moron :itsok:

Forbes said he owns 6 or 7 buildings in MY amd Mar a Lago. The photos you posted were lies from a gullible moron :itsok:

Just to be fair, how many buildings do you feel he ought to own?

What makes you think Forbes or your link, has the whole scoop. Plus, the photos are of buildings Trump owns, and HAS owned (which Forbes isn't counting)

And you own how many ? Your jet plane is how many feet long ? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back