soccer(real football) is best sport .but american dont watch it. why? politic?

Since this kind of turned into a racing thread list your top five favorites.

1- Motocross/ Supercross
2- World of Outlaws
3- NASCAR
4- Any local dirt track.
5- NHRA

I raced Enduro's for years. An Enduro, for Endurance, is a cross country race, much like a motocross but the course is unknown, you follow arrows, and is anywhere from 75 to 125 miles. I owned a lot of bikes but the one I raced was a 250 cc Penton. Very specialized bike, they did not make anything for the street. All high-powered, high-quality machines for racing Enduro's and Six Day Trials. I'm too tall to have been competitive but nothing was more fun although, after I got the Penton, I did finish a lot of races.
Riding motorcycles offroad kicks azz and butt.

There is very little that is more brutal on your body or more thrilling.

i dont like this two sport too.

2. Cricket 2.5 Billion Asia, Australia, UK.
3. Field Hockey 2 Billion Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia.
Those are also sports not popular in America
i know.
but why no soccer?
every human like it .but no american
Go back and read my long post.

Soccer in America is a child's game.

Like playing with toys.
It is growing rapidly though. We now have a professional team in KC.

rank Sport Estimated Fans Regional Popularity
1. Soccer / Association Football 3.5 Billion Europe, Africa, Asia, America.
2. Cricket 2.5 Billion Asia, Australia, UK.
3. Field Hockey 2 Billion Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia.
4. Tennis 1 Billion Europe, Asia, America.
5. Volleyball 900 Million Europe, Australia, Asia, America.
6. Table Tennis 850 Million Europe, Africa, Asia, America.
7. Baseball 500 Million America, Japan.
8. Golf 450 Million Europe, Asia, America, Canada.
=9 Basketball 400 Million America.
=9 American Football 400 Million Europe, Africa, Asia, America, Australia.

You're leaving out the fact that America doesnt care about those sports.

I raced Enduro's for years. An Enduro, for Endurance, is a cross country race, much like a motocross but the course is unknown, you follow arrows, and is anywhere from 75 to 125 miles. I owned a lot of bikes but the one I raced was a 250 cc Penton. Very specialized bike, they did not make anything for the street. All high-powered, high-quality machines for racing Enduro's and Six Day Trials. I'm too tall to have been competitive but nothing was more fun although, after I got the Penton, I did finish a lot of races.

Me too....I rode a 250cc Bultaco SD...and once was in an upstate Michigan race against Ohio John Penton. Came upon him with a whole lot of riders jammed up at a ditch-crossing....he went right across and I copied how he did it....rocking chair style and I bet you know what I mean.

You know what I think is really classy about soccer?? When the players hold hands with little kids before the game.......NOT

Since this kind of turned into a racing thread list your top five favorites.

1- Motocross/ Supercross
2- World of Outlaws
3- NASCAR
4- Any local dirt track.
5- NHRA

Oh yeah, I know all about Enduro's. Had team mates on Team Green that were doing that. It looked like fun.

i think soccer isnt good for american. because football havnt timeout
and american politican want brainwash american people in timeout tv com...
+ im drunk and very happy for barcelona win. its not serious topic

Barcelona - PSG
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 - ...
View attachment 116017▶ 10:28

۳۸ دقیقه پیش - بارگذاری توسطMATTHDQ
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 HD Goals: Suarez 3',

This question has been asked and answered the same way for decades, we do not like it, we like ping pong better, another back and forth game with a lot more action...the left are the only ones playing politics with it insisting there is something more than not liking it...trust me on this, if it were fun to watch we would watch it...got it now, we do not like it...WE DO NOT LIKE IT!...if soccer were entertaining it would be on our TV's with a ton of commercials...btw, I've been to Spain...Barcelona, Palma-Palma nova...beautiful country, wonderful people, and ooohhhhhh the wine flows so freely..

why soccer is most popular sport in world?

It is cheap to play. One ball and a couple of nets strung up.

Barcelona - PSG

This question has been asked and answered the same way for decades, we do not like it, we like ping pong better, another back and forth game with a lot more action...the left are the only ones playing politics with it insisting there is something more than not liking it...trust me on this, if it were fun to watch we would watch it...got it now, we do not like it...WE DO NOT LIKE IT!...if soccer were entertaining it would be on our TV's with a ton of commercials...btw, I've been to Spain...Barcelona, Palma-Palma nova...beautiful country, wonderful people, and ooohhhhhh the wine flows so freely..

grass lands is very expensive in asia and sout america and africa

best sport:

1: soccer
2:basketball
3:tennis
4:voleyball
5:wrestling
6: american footbal
7:ufc
8:nascar
With soccer and tennis on your list I'm surprised golf didn't make it. UFC is pretty dang awesome though.
even golf is better than baseball
Actually not.

At a baseball stadium when a hit is made the crowd erupts and everything springs into action on the field.

Golf and soccer have nothing like that. They are both like watching paint dry.

But soccer is a great sport for kids -- they get to run and kick things. This prepares their little bodies for track, wrestling, and football (American) later in their lives. That's all it is really good for. And any nation with soccer as its major sport is a nation of mere children.

Golf is good for nothing.

Do you understand the NBA?
yes. im nba fan

College rules are similar.
Get online and look up the rules.

Men's Basketball Rules of the Game
i know basketball rule
i want know College basketball tournament rule . like playoff or...

The link I gave you was NCAA rules.....
and why you cant tell me?

I be cant tells yous bcausing i donts wants tos spend thirties minits doig so wehs yous cans dams wells dos the resarch yours dams selv.

best sport:

1: soccer
2:basketball
3:tennis
4:voleyball
5:wrestling
6: american footbal
7:ufc
8:nascar
With soccer and tennis on your list I'm surprised golf didn't make it. UFC is pretty dang awesome though.
even golf is better than baseball
Actually not.

At a baseball stadium when a hit is made the crowd erupts and everything springs into action on the field.

Golf and soccer have nothing like that. They are both like watching paint dry.

But soccer is a great sport for kids -- they get to run and kick things.

Golf is good for nothing.
fc_barcelona_stadium_imagelarge.jpg

i dont understand. ... use hands in nfl . but its football :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

There's a lot you don't understand about American culture, Dani. I bet you never had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. And they say conservatives have no sense of humor rightwinger

Barcelona - PSG

grass lands is very expensive in asia and sout america and africa

You don't buy the land, ya just use it

Forum List

Back