soccer(real football) is best sport .but american dont watch it. why? politic?

I respect the talent, but it's just not a sport i'm interested in. Seems very boring. Sports have evolved. Soccer was great when there wasn't much else. It's primitive. I'd much rather watch an exciting American Football or Basketball game. I may even go with NASCAR Racing over Soccer, as far as excitement goes. I'm not a big NASCAR fan, but this year's Daytona 500 was pretty exciting.

NASCAR is one of the few sports you can killed playing....40 cars doing 190mph within a foot of each other for 3 hours....anybody says those boys ain't great athletes isn't paying attention. Watch Talladega.....restrictor-plate racing same as Daytona....that's as balls-to-the-wall as it gets.
I'm a huge NASCAR fan. Love it. I hate this new format though. Stage racing is fine but no need for a yellow at each one. Award the points and let the damn race keep going. They aren't running a 500 mile race anymore. They're running two 125's and a 200. No more yellows at set points. Just run the damn race and award points for who's there that lap.

Yeah, i'm not sure about this new system either. NASCAR needs to stop fiddling with the rules. It's gotten carried away. It's actually pissing fans off now. They can't keep up with the constantly changing rules. Enough is enough.

Let's get back to real racing. I admit i wasn't always a NASCAR Fan, but i'm getting into it more & more. But they need to stop changing the rules every year. People love racing. Just allow them to enjoy it. But i'll take NASCAR Racing over Soccer every time.

Yeah....it all started with restrictor plate racing.
As in NASCAR and the NFL,the cars/players have become so fast and powerful that safety innovations cant keep up.

While I still like NASCAR I'd rather watch Cart Series racing or Rally racing.

I kind of look at NASCAR as boxing and Indy as MMA....you have to know how to turn right.
I bailed on CART when it became the Indy Racing League. I tried to care but didn't. They are so far gone to me these days I don't even watch the Indy 500 much.

i think soccer isnt good for american. because football havnt timeout
and american politican want brainwash american people in timeout tv com...
+ im drunk and very happy for barcelona win. its not serious topic

Barcelona - PSG
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 - ...
View attachment 116017▶ 10:28

۳۸ دقیقه پیش - بارگذاری توسطMATTHDQ
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 HD Goals: Suarez 3',

Dani you crazed jackass, I'd rather watch grass grow than soccer.

you arent normal

There are an estimated 3.5 billions soccer fans worldwide. The greatest concentration of soccer fans live in Europe, Africa, Asia and America.

rank Sport Estimated Fans Regional Popularity
1. Soccer / Association Football 3.5 Billion Europe, Africa, Asia, America.
2. Cricket 2.5 Billion Asia, Australia, UK.
3. Field Hockey 2 Billion Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia.
4. Tennis 1 Billion Europe, Asia, America.
5. Volleyball 900 Million Europe, Australia, Asia, America.
6. Table Tennis 850 Million Europe, Africa, Asia, America.
7. Baseball 500 Million America, Japan.
8. Golf 450 Million Europe, Asia, America, Canada.
=9 Basketball 400 Million America.
=9 American Football 400 Million Europe, Africa, Asia, America, Australia.

Barcelona - PSG

This question has been asked and answered the same way for decades, we do not like it, we like ping pong better, another back and forth game with a lot more action...the left are the only ones playing politics with it insisting there is something more than not liking it...trust me on this, if it were fun to watch we would watch it...got it now, we do not like it...WE DO NOT LIKE IT!...if soccer were entertaining it would be on our TV's with a ton of commercials...btw, I've been to Spain...Barcelona, Palma-Palma nova...beautiful country, wonderful people, and ooohhhhhh the wine flows so freely..

why soccer is most popular sport in world?

Because most people in the world are dumb animals.

i dont like this two sport too.

2. Cricket 2.5 Billion Asia, Australia, UK.
3. Field Hockey 2 Billion Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia.

please learn me: college basketball.
i have afn channel( usa army channel).and i watch it
but i dont understand it.
have playoff or something?
what is best teams?

Look into the NBA. I'm a huge Boston Celtics Fan, but there are other teams. And also look into 'March Madness.' It's College Basketball. Watch the NCAA Basketball Tournament. It may be the best sporting event in America. It's a 'One & Done' Tournament. Incredible pressure. I love it.

really? watching thomas and james and curry and leonard isnt better than kidds?

I don't know. The NCAA Tournament is incredible entertainment. You can't lose. You lose once, you're out. So much pressure. It could be the best sporting event in America.

I have to say, i was one who always ridiculed NASCAR in the past. But i'm coming around. This year's Daytona 500 was very exciting. And i'm a 'Ford Man' too. So i'm hoping it makes a big comeback. Chevy has dominated for years. I'm more into it these days. I find it more exciting than Soccer for sure.

Dodge is coming back too.....I wish they'd throw Toyota out but then I'm a Detroit boy and we don't care much for rice-burners on American tracks.

Hold up now!!!!
My Truck was made in San Antonio Texas by God!!!!

upload_2017-3-8_18-41-12.png

Barcelona - PSG

This question has been asked and answered the same way for decades, we do not like it, we like ping pong better, another back and forth game with a lot more action...the left are the only ones playing politics with it insisting there is something more than not liking it...trust me on this, if it were fun to watch we would watch it...got it now, we do not like it...WE DO NOT LIKE IT!...if soccer were entertaining it would be on our TV's with a ton of commercials...btw, I've been to Spain...Barcelona, Palma-Palma nova...beautiful country, wonderful people, and ooohhhhhh the wine flows so freely..

why soccer is most popular sport in world?

Because most people in the world are dumb animals.

and arent american dumb ? only others?

I'm happy for you dani. I understand how fun it is to follow a team to victory. Politics have nothing to do with and should have nothing to do with sports. Some Americans like soccer. Personally, I love only baseball.

Do you also enjoy watching cars rust and paint drying?

Barcelona - PSG

you arent normal

That's a funny statement coming from someone who barely types English let alone understands our culture

Since this kind of turned into a racing thread list your top five favorites.

1- Motocross/ Supercross
2- World of Outlaws
3- NASCAR
4- Any local dirt track.
5- NHRA

I'm a huge NASCAR fan. Love it. I hate this new format though. Stage racing is fine but no need for a yellow at each one. Award the points and let the damn race keep going. They aren't running a 500 mile race anymore. They're running two 125's and a 200. No more yellows at set points. Just run the damn race and award points for who's there that lap.

I haven't made up my mind about the new format but I do agree about the caution at the end of each segment. Matt Kenseth is my guy. He was crashed in the Daytona 500. In Georgia, he was as much as a lap down and ran 18-19 throughout the race. Then, as he ofter does, all of a sudden, there he was finishing third!

I also love big time drag racing and go to the Gator Nationals in Gainesville each year. If you haven't been to one and if you like racing you owe it to yourself. The Top Fuel Dragsters and the Funny Cars each put out 10,000 hp today and their race is 1,000 feet instead of a quarter mile. The distance was reduced for safety. Women too have taken a more prominent place all the way from the motorcycles to the Top Fuel cars. Good ear plugs are REQUIRED. The earth shakes when the light turns green and they now cover the 1,000 feet in as little as 3.8 seconds at 330 mph+. I almost always take a guest, preferably someone who has never been to one just to watch their expression.

As for soccer? A score of 0-0 or 0-1...after NINETY MINUTES? Really? I don't think so.

Barcelona - PSG

you arent normal

You're just learning this now? Damn you're slow.

Barcelona - PSG
View attachment 116017[emoji666] 10:28

It's BOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

if you arent fan. soccer is boring. but believe me. best sport in world for watch is soccer

90 minutes of sheer boredom, punctuated by 10 total seconds of excitement if you are not playing.

Since this kind of turned into a racing thread list your top five favorites.

1- Motocross/ Supercross
2- World of Outlaws
3- NASCAR
4- Any local dirt track.
5- NHRA
watching car sport isnt fun. but driving car is fun

what is best teams?

Look into the NBA. I'm a huge Boston Celtics Fan, but there are other teams. And also look into 'March Madness.' It's College Basketball. Watch the NCAA Basketball Tournament. It may be the best sporting event in America. It's a 'One & Done' Tournament. Incredible pressure. I love it.

really? watching thomas and james and curry and leonard isnt better than kidds?
College sports in America is very big, huge even...I'm not a big fan of the NFL but I watch college football all day on Saturday...and March madness [college basketball tournament] is far more entertaining than the NBA playoffs [I'm speaking for myself].

what is best teams?

Do you understand the NBA?
yes. im nba fan

College rules are similar.
Get online and look up the rules.

Men's Basketball Rules of the Game
i know basketball rule
i want know College basketball tournament rule . like playoff or...

The link I gave you was NCAA rules.....

There are an estimated 3.5 billions soccer fans worldwide. The greatest concentration of soccer fans live in Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
... And they (soccer fans) are all pussies.

No worries though -- this just makes their armies easier to kill.

I haven't made up my mind about the new format but I do agree about the caution at the end of each segment. Matt Kenseth is my guy. He was crashed in the Daytona 500. In Georgia, he was as much as a lap down and ran 18-19 throughout the race. Then, as he ofter does, all of a sudden, there he was finishing third!

I also love big time drag racing and go to the Gator Nationals in Gainesville each year. If you haven't been to one and if you like racing you owe it to yourself. The Top Fuel Dragsters and the Funny Cars each put out 10,000 hp today and their race is 1,000 feet instead of a quarter mile. The distance was reduced for safety. Women too have taken a more prominent place all the way from the motorcycles to the Top Fuel cars. Good ear plugs are REQUIRED. The earth shakes when the light turns green and they now cover the 1,000 feet in as little as 3.8 seconds at 330 mph+. I almost always take a guest, preferably someone who has never been to one just to watch their expression.

As for soccer? A score of 0-0 or 0-1...after NINETY MINUTES? Really? I don't think so.
Kenseth is never out in an race. If that guys car is running at all he's a threat. Top Fuel is...well not much to compare it too for sure. I like it a lot. And the Force sisters aren't hard to watch in or out of fire suits.

Forum List

Back