soccer(real football) is best sport .but american dont watch it. why? politic?

i think soccer isnt good for american. because football havnt timeout
and american politican want brainwash american people in timeout tv com...
+ im drunk and very happy for barcelona win. its not serious topic

Barcelona - PSG
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 - ...
View attachment 116017▶ 10:28

۳۸ دقیقه پیش - بارگذاری توسطMATTHDQ
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 HD Goals: Suarez 3',

Boring ass sport. Hated taking my girls to soccer. Always wet & cold.

No problemo........

To be fair (to you), they had a better RFer than him and couldn't find a trade partner so they released him. Tiger GM Avila has known him from the Miami area since he was a kid.....He changed his approach at the plate watching Miggy....3 seasons he's hit 91 dingers and two of those seasons he missed a lot of games. Now the Tigers don't think they can afford him and this is his walk year.....they gotta pony up....he reminds me of Colavito when I was a kid.

I respect the talent, but it's just not a sport i'm interested in. Seems very boring. Sports have evolved. Soccer was great when there wasn't much else. It's primitive. I'd much rather watch an exciting American Football or Basketball game. I may even go with NASCAR Racing over Soccer, as far as excitement goes. I'm not a big NASCAR fan, but this year's Daytona 500 was pretty exciting.

NASCAR is one of the few sports you can killed playing....40 cars doing 190mph within a foot of each other for 3 hours....anybody says those boys ain't great athletes isn't paying attention. Watch Talladega.....restrictor-plate racing same as Daytona....that's as balls-to-the-wall as it gets.

I have to say, i was one who always ridiculed NASCAR in the past. But i'm coming around. This year's Daytona 500 was very exciting. And i'm a 'Ford Man' too. So i'm hoping it makes a big comeback. Chevy has dominated for years. I'm more into it these days. I find it more exciting than Soccer for sure.

Soccer: The ultimate cure for insomnia.

The last world cup I told myself I was going to really watch soccer and try and get into it,just to give it a fair shake so to speak.
Lasted three games....

I respect the talent, but it's just not a sport i'm interested in. Seems very boring. Sports have evolved. Soccer was great when there wasn't much else. It's primitive. I'd much rather watch an exciting American Football or Basketball game. I may even go with NASCAR Racing over Soccer, as far as excitement goes. I'm not a big NASCAR fan, but this year's Daytona 500 was pretty exciting.

I'd have to say soccer is right up there with women's curling....
Or slightly behind if it's Russian Silvia Sodorova doing the curling.

upload_2017-3-8_18-17-31.png

NASCAR is one of the few sports you can killed playing....40 cars doing 190mph within a foot of each other for 3 hours....anybody says those boys ain't great athletes isn't paying attention. Watch Talladega.....restrictor-plate racing same as Daytona....that's as balls-to-the-wall as it gets.
I'm a huge NASCAR fan. Love it. I hate this new format though. Stage racing is fine but no need for a yellow at each one. Award the points and let the damn race keep going. They aren't running a 500 mile race anymore. They're running two 125's and a 200. No more yellows at set points. Just run the damn race and award points for who's there that lap.

please learn me: college basketball.
i have afn channel( usa army channel).and i watch it
but i dont understand it.
have playoff or something?
what is best teams?

I have to say, i was one who always ridiculed NASCAR in the past. But i'm coming around. This year's Daytona 500 was very exciting. And i'm a 'Ford Man' too. So i'm hoping it makes a big comeback. Chevy has dominated for years. I'm more into it these days. I find it more exciting than Soccer for sure.
About the time I've written you off as a lost cause you come around to NASCAR and Ford and suck me back in.

I'm a huge NASCAR fan. Love it. I hate this new format though. Stage racing is fine but no need for a yellow at each one. Award the points and let the damn race keep going. They aren't running a 500 mile race anymore. They're running two 125's and a 200. No more yellows at set points. Just run the damn race and award points for who's there that lap.

I agree...they keep changing the rules and there's less asses in the seats every year. And they put the second half on cable which pisses off those of us who gave up cable years ago. I was a Gordon fan...when he was young there was nobody braver on that track....even Earnhardt thought he was nuts. The "playoffs" cost Jeff at least one championship and probably two. Then he got married and settled down and became a points racer.....I've lost interest entirely since he retired.

Yeah, i'm not sure about this new system either. NASCAR needs to stop fiddling with the rules. It's gotten carried away. It's actually pissing fans off now. They can't keep up with the constantly changing rules. Enough is enough.

Let's get back to real racing. I admit i wasn't always a NASCAR Fan, but i'm getting into it more & more. But they need to stop changing the rules every year. People love racing. Just allow them to enjoy it. But i'll take NASCAR Racing over Soccer every time.

Basketball is actually the ultimate sport. It's like leading off of 2nd base the whole time.

Basketball is the purest sport.

Dodge is coming back too.....I wish they'd throw Toyota out but then I'm a Detroit boy and we don't care much for rice-burners on American tracks.

I agree...they keep changing the rules and there's less asses in the seats every year. And they put the second half on cable which pisses off those of us who gave up cable years ago. I was a Gordon fan...when he was young there was nobody braver on that track....even Earnhardt thought he was nuts. The "playoffs" cost Jeff at least one championship and probably two. Then he got married and settled down and became a points racer.....I've lost interest entirely since he retired.
I kinda like the playoff situation and can see the stage points that you can carry as well. It just seems like a cluster fuck of dumb rules though. I was an Earnhardt fan big time so Gordon was...not a favorite. But he was a good driver and I appreciated that.

Forum List

Back