soccer(real football) is best sport .but american dont watch it. why? politic?

I respect the talent, but it's just not a sport i'm interested in. Seems very boring. Sports have evolved. Soccer was great when there wasn't much else. It's primitive. I'd much rather watch an exciting American Football or Basketball game. I may even go with NASCAR Racing over Soccer, as far as excitement goes. I'm not a big NASCAR fan, but this year's Daytona 500 was pretty exciting.

NASCAR is one of the few sports you can killed playing....40 cars doing 190mph within a foot of each other for 3 hours....anybody says those boys ain't great athletes isn't paying attention. Watch Talladega.....restrictor-plate racing same as Daytona....that's as balls-to-the-wall as it gets.

I have to say, i was one who always ridiculed NASCAR in the past. But i'm coming around. This year's Daytona 500 was very exciting. And i'm a 'Ford Man' too. So i'm hoping it makes a big comeback. Chevy has dominated for years. I'm more into it these days. I find it more exciting than Soccer for sure.
About the time I've written you off as a lost cause you come around to NASCAR and Ford and suck me back in.

Oh yeah, Ford's coming back. Bet on it. :)

I have to say, i was one who always ridiculed NASCAR in the past. But i'm coming around. This year's Daytona 500 was very exciting. And i'm a 'Ford Man' too. So i'm hoping it makes a big comeback. Chevy has dominated for years. I'm more into it these days. I find it more exciting than Soccer for sure.

Dodge is coming back too.....I wish they'd throw Toyota out but then I'm a Detroit boy and we don't care much for rice-burners on American tracks.
When is Dodge coming back? I hadn't heard that. I'm good with Toyota, they build their cars here and actually did help NASCAR the last few years. Happy to see Ford picking up their program this year.

]
I kinda like the playoff situation and can see the stage points that you can carry as well. It just seems like a cluster fuck of dumb rules though. I was an Earnhardt fan big time so Gordon was...not a favorite. But he was a good driver and I appreciated that.

"not a fan"? :lol: Y'all hated Gordon, cheered when he crashed, threw beer cans at him during victory laps, called him a fag, and booed him every chance ya got. That's why I liked him ....he never responded, kept his eyes straight ahead, and just WON.

Dodge is coming back too.....I wish they'd throw Toyota out but then I'm a Detroit boy and we don't care much for rice-burners on American tracks.
Nascar is struggling to keep sponsors. That's why they keep changing the rules. They got to big for their britches a decade ago and started charging OUTRAGEOUS prices for tickets & parking. Now you can goto a track for next to nothing & most of them now let you bring your own beer.

I respect the talent, but it's just not a sport i'm interested in. Seems very boring. Sports have evolved. Soccer was great when there wasn't much else. It's primitive. I'd much rather watch an exciting American Football or Basketball game. I may even go with NASCAR Racing over Soccer, as far as excitement goes. I'm not a big NASCAR fan, but this year's Daytona 500 was pretty exciting.

NASCAR is one of the few sports you can killed playing....40 cars doing 190mph within a foot of each other for 3 hours....anybody says those boys ain't great athletes isn't paying attention. Watch Talladega.....restrictor-plate racing same as Daytona....that's as balls-to-the-wall as it gets.

About the time I've written you off as a lost cause you come around to NASCAR and Ford and suck me back in.

Oh yeah, Ford's coming back. Bet on it. :)
Oh hell yeah. Now that Stewart Hass is Ford they are on a roll. 2 for 2 so far.

please learn me: college basketball.
i have afn channel( usa army channel).and i watch it
but i dont understand it.
have playoff or something?
what is best teams?

Look into the NBA. I'm a huge Boston Celtics Fan, but there are other teams. And also look into 'March Madness.' It's College Basketball. Watch the NCAA Basketball Tournament. It may be the best sporting event in America. It's a 'One & Done' Tournament. Incredible pressure. I love it.

]
I kinda like the playoff situation and can see the stage points that you can carry as well. It just seems like a cluster fuck of dumb rules though. I was an Earnhardt fan big time so Gordon was...not a favorite. But he was a good driver and I appreciated that.

"not a fan"? :lol: Y'all hated Gordon, cheered when he crashed, threw beer cans at him during victory laps, called him a fag, and booed him every chance ya got. That's why I liked him ....he never responded, kept his eyes straight ahead, and just WON.
LOL, yeah there was a bit of that.

i like nba very much. im cavaliers fan.
american sport is good sport. but it have timeout and stop very much.
but soccer is best sport in world. most people like it in world

i think soccer isnt good for american. because football havnt timeout
and american politican want brainwash american people in timeout tv com...
+ im drunk and very happy for barcelona win. its not serious topic

Barcelona - PSG
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 - ...
View attachment 116017▶ 10:28

۳۸ دقیقه پیش - بارگذاری توسطMATTHDQ
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 HD Goals: Suarez 3',

This question has been asked and answered the same way for decades, we do not like it, we like ping pong better, another back and forth game with a lot more action...the left are the only ones playing politics with it insisting there is something more than not liking it...trust me on this, if it were fun to watch we would watch it...got it now, we do not like it...WE DO NOT LIKE IT!...if soccer were entertaining it would be on our TV's with a ton of commercials...btw, I've been to Spain...Barcelona, Palma-Palma nova...beautiful country, wonderful people, and ooohhhhhh the wine flows so freely..

why soccer is most popular sport in world?

It's as much a mystery to me as America not liking soccer is to you...And your "question" is always the answer to "WE DON'T LIKE IT"?...The reason you don't understand why AMERICANS DO NOT LIKE SOCCER is because you are not allowed to believe WE DO NOT LIKE IT, as soon as you here WE DO NOT LIKE IT, all your defense mechanisms kick in and your mind starts answering with reasons as to how not liking the sport just can't be the truth, even if we are the only ones in the entire universe who does not like it, that does not change the fact that WE DO NOT LIKE IT...it is so popular around the world because everyone can play it and it is cheap to field a team at any level, a round ball and a patch of dirt.

I'm a huge NASCAR fan. Love it. I hate this new format though. Stage racing is fine but no need for a yellow at each one. Award the points and let the damn race keep going. They aren't running a 500 mile race anymore. They're running two 125's and a 200. No more yellows at set points. Just run the damn race and award points for who's there that lap.

Yeah, i'm not sure about this new system either. NASCAR needs to stop fiddling with the rules. It's gotten carried away. It's actually pissing fans off now. They can't keep up with the constantly changing rules. Enough is enough.

Let's get back to real racing. I admit i wasn't always a NASCAR Fan, but i'm getting into it more & more. But they need to stop changing the rules every year. People love racing. Just allow them to enjoy it. But i'll take NASCAR Racing over Soccer every time.

Yeah....it all started with restrictor plate racing.
As in NASCAR and the NFL,the cars/players have become so fast and powerful that safety innovations cant keep up.

While I still like NASCAR I'd rather watch Cart Series racing or Rally racing.

I kind of look at NASCAR as boxing and Indy as MMA....you have to know how to turn right.

what is best teams?

Look into the NBA. I'm a huge Boston Celtics Fan, but there are other teams. And also look into 'March Madness.' It's College Basketball. Watch the NCAA Basketball Tournament. It may be the best sporting event in America. It's a 'One & Done' Tournament. Incredible pressure. I love it.

really? watching thomas and james and curry and leonard isnt better than kidds?

When is Dodge coming back? I hadn't heard that.

Next year...2018

624402244-e1485877840906.jpg

Nascar is struggling to keep sponsors. That's why they keep changing the rules. They got to big for their britches a decade ago and started charging OUTRAGEOUS prices for tickets & parking. Now you can goto a track for next to nothing & most of them now let you bring your own beer.

Yeah, the constant changing of the rules is incredibly annoying to long-time loyal fans. However, i can't say i'm a long-time fan. I used to be one who ridiculed NASCAR Racing. But i've come around. I enjoy it. I think it's very interesting. And i'm a big 'Ford Man', so i'm rooting for a big comeback. It's time to rain on Chevy's parade.

I kind of look at NASCAR as boxing and Indy as MMA....you have to know how to turn right.

They turn right at Watkins Glen and Sonoma (Sears Point).....the road course are my favorites....they should include one in The Chase.

Last edited:
what is best teams?

Do you understand the NBA?
yes. im nba fan

College rules are similar.
Get online and look up the rules.

Men's Basketball Rules of the Game
i know basketball rule
i want know College basketball tournament rule . like playoff or...

i think soccer isnt good for american. because football havnt timeout
and american politican want brainwash american people in timeout tv com...
+ im drunk and very happy for barcelona win. its not serious topic

Barcelona - PSG
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 - ...
View attachment 116017▶ 10:28

۳۸ دقیقه پیش - بارگذاری توسطMATTHDQ
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 HD Goals: Suarez 3',

Dani you crazed jackass, I'd rather watch grass grow than soccer.

Forum List

Back