soccer(real football) is best sport .but american dont watch it. why? politic?

This question has been asked and answered the same way for decades, we do not like it, we like ping pong better, another back and forth game with a lot more action...the left are the only ones playing politics with it insisting there is something more than not liking it...trust me on this, if it were fun to watch we would watch it...got it now, we do not like it...WE DO NOT LIKE IT!...if soccer were entertaining it would be on our TV's with a ton of commercials...btw, I've been to Spain...Barcelona, Palma-Palma nova...beautiful country, wonderful people, and ooohhhhhh the wine flows so freely..
why soccer is most popular sport in world?

It is cheap to play. One ball and a couple of nets strung up.
grass lands is very expensive in asia and sout america and africa
You don't buy the land, ya just use it
grass land need care
That's true of every outdoor sport though...an you can play soccer on dirt as is the case in a lot of S. America and Africa, not sure about Asia but I would imagine it is true to some extent there as well...you can also play it on concrete, wood, asphalt and in the rain...so just about anywhere, and that is its drawing card for children.

College basketball...the only sport I give a damn about. Well besides gymnastics
why college basketball? why no nba?

+ please learn college basketball system to me
i cant understand
have college basketball playoff??

The NBA is a joke, college basketball is real basketball, I was born and raised in the state of Indiana, Hoosier Hysteria and if you're not from Indiana I can't begin to explain it

So THAT is what is wrong with you! :D

I wouldn't change it if I could. Very proud to be a Hoosier....whatever a Hoosier is....nobody seems to know
ncaa have playoff or not?
Mhm, that's what we call March Madness, it's exciting.

for more information
european league playoff is 2 match
1st keg psg 4 barsa 0
barsa should win 5 0 or 6 1 or 7 2
aND BARSA WON 6 1 IN 5 MINUTE
its not normal in real football
because 88 minute result was=3 1

This result is super dodgy...check the ref's bank account and those that are close to the barcelona team...relatives etc...

why soccer is most popular sport in world?

It is cheap to play. One ball and a couple of nets strung up.
grass lands is very expensive in asia and sout america and africa
You don't buy the land, ya just use it
grass land need care
That's true of every outdoor sport though...an you can play soccer on dirt as is the case in a lot of S. America and Africa, not sure about Asia but I would imagine it is true to some extent there as well...you can also play it on concrete, wood, asphalt and in the rain...so just about anywhere, and that is its drawing card for children.
you can do most sport in concrete, wood, asphalt and in the rain..

i cant understand

The NBA is a joke, college basketball is real basketball, I was born and raised in the state of Indiana, Hoosier Hysteria and if you're not from Indiana I can't begin to explain it

I wouldn't change it if I could. Very proud to be a Hoosier....whatever a Hoosier is....nobody seems to know
Mhm, that's what we call March Madness, it's exciting.
please explain March Madness for me

Dodge is coming back too.....I wish they'd throw Toyota out but then I'm a Detroit boy and we don't care much for rice-burners on American tracks.

Ford, Chevy, and Toyota are the only ones on NASCAR tracks. Nothing on the track is a product of their sponsors. All start with the exactly the same chassis, engine, transmission, rear end, and aerodynamics. From there the computers, technology, and genius of the three manufacturers take over to tweak out 850+ hp.

College basketball...the only sport I give a damn about. Well besides gymnastics

i cant understand

It has a 68 team Tournament. You have to win all the games to be Champ. You lose once, you're out. It's incredible. I recommend you check it out.

for more information
european league playoff is 2 match
1st keg psg 4 barsa 0
barsa should win 5 0 or 6 1 or 7 2
aND BARSA WON 6 1 IN 5 MINUTE
its not normal in real football
because 88 minute result was=3 1

This result is super dodgy...check the ref's bank account and those that are close to the barcelona team...relatives etc...
i won 7000 $ .
im happy now . i dont care anything

The link I gave you was NCAA rules.....
and why you cant tell me?

I be cant tells yous bcausing i donts wants tos spend thirties minits doig so wehs yous cans dams wells dos the resarch yours dams selv.
fuck you bastard

Hey man....ask stupid questions and receive stupid answers.
I gave you a link to NCAA rules and you rejected them.
Once I had two neighbors from Europe and we all became friends. We even took a cross country trip in my jeep with the top off camping as we went across the mountains, deserts, and finally arriving at Las Vegas, the city of sin.

One of the things they wanted to know was how does American football work?

So I grabbed a pad and pen and explained downs, first downs, touchdowns, field goals, and game strategy like student-body-left, student-body-right, high diddle diddle up the middle, and crossing patterns for passing.

They got really confused. But after that it made more sense to them.

Might have run the same trail in reverse.
We went from just outside of Vegas to outside of Palm Springs.
We took the old wagon trails and went spring to spring.

I know what you mean, I know your age too riding a Bultaco. LOL

It's true....I'm a geezer alright. :lol: Raced a Pursang in MotoX, the Matador SD in enduros, and an Astro flat-tracker. Godawful fast but they could grenade at any time. I've had a couple Sherpa T's but don't care for Trials riding....never any good at it.

bultaco-logo-0F746D843E-seeklogo.com.png

Basketball is actually the ultimate sport. It's like leading off of 2nd base the whole time.

Basketball is the purest sport.

Absurd.

No he's actually dead right. Nothing competes with basketball.
I love watching BBall at a sports bar with a big mug of beer and some chips.

It is a continuous action game, nonstop.

It always reminds me of playing BBall in middle school before I got drafted for the varsity football team at school.

At our school the BBall players were the tall skinny kids who could not take a hit in football (American) because it would kill them.

If you have long skinny arms you would be good in BBall and in swimming.

Dodge is coming back too.....I wish they'd throw Toyota out but then I'm a Detroit boy and we don't care much for rice-burners on American tracks.

Ford, Chevy, and Toyota are the only ones on NASCAR tracks. Nothing on the track is a product of their sponsors. All start with the exactly the same chassis, engine, transmission, rear end, and aerodynamics. From there the computers, technology, and genius of the three manufacturers take over to tweak out 850+ hp.

Yeah, i miss the old days. It isn't the same these days.

i cant understand

It has a 68 team Tournament. You have to win all the games to be Champ. You lose once, you're out. It's incredible. I recommend you check it out.
lier

Since this kind of turned into a racing thread list your top five favorites.

1- Motocross/ Supercross
2- World of Outlaws
3- NASCAR
4- Any local dirt track.
5- NHRA
My top five are --

1 - NFL

2 - NCAA football (especially Army vs Navy)

3 - NBA

4 - NCAA BBall champioinship

5 - Olympic swimming.

Army v. Navy is like high school JV football. If you like college football you have to talk Southeastern Conference.

Forum List

Back