soccer(real football) is best sport .but american dont watch it. why? politic?

Eh, you aren't that much older than I am. Pretty cool rides. Please tell me you rode a Combat Wombat. That would seal your fucking awesomeness for me.

I DID! My pal was after a little Hodaka Ace 100 for his lady and I jumped on a 125 Combat Wombat and buzzed around the back of the dealership....had a blast on it....front-end light as a feather. :lol:

This question has been asked and answered the same way for decades, we do not like it, we like ping pong better, another back and forth game with a lot more action...the left are the only ones playing politics with it insisting there is something more than not liking it...trust me on this, if it were fun to watch we would watch it...got it now, we do not like it...WE DO NOT LIKE IT!...if soccer were entertaining it would be on our TV's with a ton of commercials...btw, I've been to Spain...Barcelona, Palma-Palma nova...beautiful country, wonderful people, and ooohhhhhh the wine flows so freely..
why soccer is most popular sport in world?

It is cheap to play. One ball and a couple of nets strung up.
grass lands is very expensive in asia and sout america and africa
You don't buy the land, ya just use it
grass land need care

Who said anything about grass?

please learn me: college basketball.
i have afn channel( usa army channel).and i watch it
but i dont understand it.
have playoff or something?
what is best teams?

Look into the NBA. I'm a huge Boston Celtics Fan, but there are other teams. And also look into 'March Madness.' It's College Basketball. Watch the NCAA Basketball Tournament. It may be the best sporting event in America. It's a 'One & Done' Tournament. Incredible pressure. I love it.

I don't think you understand the term "one and done". That is the term used to describe players who come out of high school into college and then leave for the NBA the next year.

I hear ya. But man, you lose one game and you're out? That's real pressure. NBA Players only experience that in Game 7's. I love the NCAA Basketball Tournament.

True, but that's not what the saying means. The biggest "one and done" school is about 90 miles east of me. It is called the University of Kentucky.

I wouldn't change it if I could. Very proud to be a Hoosier....whatever a Hoosier is....nobody seems to know
ncaa have playoff or not?

It has a 68 team Tournament. You have to win all the games to be Champ. You lose once, you're out. It's incredible. I recommend you check it out.
lier

Have you ever watched the NCAA College Basketball Tournament? It's fantastic. Check it out.
im watching for first time. thank you for afn channel (usa army channel)

Right now they're playing in Conference Tournaments. And they're very exciting too. But on March 12th they'll announce the 68 teams invited to the 2017 NCAA Tournament. The Tournament will begin on Thursday, March 16th. Check it out.

It has a 68 team Tournament. You have to win all the games to be Champ. You lose once, you're out. It's incredible. I recommend you check it out.
lier

No he's right, the top 68 teams play until the last one is left
sorry for bad english .,im drunk too much
for example best team in season. if lost one match. finish ?

Yep, you can be 32-0 going into the tournament, lose and you're done...going home
thank you for information.
and how many match?
for example kansas or usla won 28-4 and going into tournament. how many match should won for ... championship ?

Eh, you aren't that much older than I am. Pretty cool rides. Please tell me you rode a Combat Wombat. That would seal your fucking awesomeness for me.

I DID! My pal was after a little Hodaka Ace 100 for his lady and I jumped on a 125 Combat Wombat and buzzed around the back of the dealership....had a blast on it....front-end light as a feather. :lol:
You sir are a legend. I still want to ride one.

lier

Yep, you can be 32-0 going into the tournament, lose and you're done...going home
and how many match?
for example kansas or usla won 28-4 and going into tournament. how many match should won for ... championship ?

I think seven games

i think soccer isnt good for american. because football havnt timeout
and american politican want brainwash american people in timeout tv com...
+ im drunk and very happy for barcelona win. its not serious topic

Barcelona - PSG
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 - ...
View attachment 116017▶ 10:28

۳۸ دقیقه پیش - بارگذاری توسطMATTHDQ
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 HD Goals: Suarez 3',

This question has been asked and answered the same way for decades, we do not like it, we like ping pong better, another back and forth game with a lot more action...the left are the only ones playing politics with it insisting there is something more than not liking it...trust me on this, if it were fun to watch we would watch it...got it now, we do not like it...WE DO NOT LIKE IT!...if soccer were entertaining it would be on our TV's with a ton of commercials...btw, I've been to Spain...Barcelona, Palma-Palma nova...beautiful country, wonderful people, and ooohhhhhh the wine flows so freely..

Who said you have to play on grass? I played on a gravel parking lot in Egypt!

im talking about pro sport ?

College basketball...the only sport I give a damn about. Well besides gymnastics
why college basketball? why no nba?

+ please learn college basketball system to me
i cant understand
have college basketball playoff??

The NBA is a joke, college basketball is real basketball, I was born and raised in the state of Indiana, Hoosier Hysteria and if you're not from Indiana I can't begin to explain it

So THAT is what is wrong with you! :D

I wouldn't change it if I could. Very proud to be a Hoosier....whatever a Hoosier is....nobody seems to know

It just means you're from Indianer.

I played soccer for many years as a child.

The World Cup is compelling to me. That's about it.

and how many match?

I think seven games

thank you .
whaT IS BEST TEAMs in THIS SEASON ? AND what is your team ?

.whatever a Hoosier is....nobody seems to know
Watsamatta which you girl? it's class...I think it comes from a poem

No. It was a term coined to describe the high number of illegitimate children in the state. Everyone was asking the kids, "Hoosier Daddy?"

Well no..that would be some place like south Shitcago. Fathers Day is confusing there

The entire state of Indiana is a Chicago suburb! :D

lier

Have you ever watched the NCAA College Basketball Tournament? It's fantastic. Check it out.
im watching for first time. thank you for afn channel (usa army channel)

Right now they're playing in Conference Tournaments. And they're very exciting too. But on March 12th they'll announce the 68 teams invited to the 2017 NCAA Tournament. The Tournament will begin on Thursday, March 16th. Check it out.
thank you ?
what is best teams? who are the best players?

Who said you have to play on grass? I played on a gravel parking lot in Egypt!
im talking about pro sport ?

No. You didn't say that. You were talking popularity.

You sir are a legend. I still want to ride one.

My favorite street bike was a Ducati Jupiter.....big yellow fucker that would start half the time but when it did.....YOWZA! 450cc one-lunger.....I kick myself every time I think about selling that one:

jupiter_6.jpg

Forum List

Back