Soldiers Who Can't Keep Legs Closed, Harm Mission

It's always been considered "malingering" to get knocked up to avoid deployment, it's just impossible to prove, so the military has turned a blind eye.

Looks like they are cracking down.

Unless your spouse is deployed too, you aren't supposed to be bumping boots while deployed anyways.

That might sound absurd, and it is certainly ignored by many soldiers, but there are charges that can be filed for that alone.

In all seriousness, the Israeli Army is one of the few that conscript EVERYONE, regardless of gender, and I can see why:

idf-women.jpg

Israeli Chicks are Hawt.

israeli soldier:

09_esti-ginzburg_01.jpg

Gotta say......when I was in I never saw that many good lookers in uniform in one spot. Most were.....how you say? Not enough alcohol in the world.

Spent some time in Tel Aviv back in the 1980's...they looked just as good back then too...only when you got them home instead of them taking their purse and setting it on the table they took off their IMI Uzi submachine gun, removed the mag, cycled the bolt to eject a chambered round and then began removing their party dresses..:lol:

Spent some time in Tel Aviv back in the 1980's...they looked just as good back then too...only when you got them home instead of them taking their purse and setting it on the table they took off their IMI Uzi submachine gun, removed the mag, cycled the bolt to eject a chambered round and then began removing their party dresses..:lol:

Howdya like them hair underarms?

Didn't really matter, did it.:eusa_drool:

BTW: I know she's not jewish, but DAMN:

cote_de_pablo_NCIS.jpg

Just saw a report about female soldiers getting pregnant during combat missions. WTF is wrong with the volunteer military?

Best way they know to get out of deployments. They can always find some guy to slip em the bone and they get to have a little fun in the process.

I can always tell when a deployment is pending from counting all the females in maternity uniforms.

FUCKEN A

That's my kind of woman.:eusa_drool:

Howdya like them hair underarms?

Didn't really matter, did it.:eusa_drool:

BTW: I know she's not jewish, but DAMN:

cote_de_pablo_NCIS.jpg

The one I stayed with for a few days did have some minimal fuzz under there but nothing that really bothered me....she was 21 and doing her "time" as she like to say. A lot of people don't quite understand this but middle eastern women are for the most part...VERY good looking, HOTTIES.

Last edited:
While stationed at Gitmo, I had an affair with a female Seabee.

She was hot, nothing dangerous was going on, I was single, so why not!

It up to our armed forces to develop programs to train our men and women to know when to turn it "on and off" in and out of uniform.

I have perfect confidence in believing that when the bullets are flying, our fighting men and women will not use that moment to breed like rabbits.

Food for thought.

How does a single person have "an affair"?

The issue is women who get pregnant can't go on deployment. It's a form of malingering that the Army has tolerated for too long.

Damned if I know how they are going to close this can of worms though.

It up to our armed forces to develop programs to train our men and women to know when to turn it "on and off" in and out of uniform.

I have perfect confidence in believing that when the bullets are flying, our fighting men and women will not use that moment to breed like rabbits.

Food for thought.

The issue is women who get pregnant can't go on deployment. It's a form of malingering that the Army has tolerated for too long.

Holy shit your stupidity is staggering. How does a single person have an affair?

"A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other."
affair - definition of affair by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Food for thought.

Holy shit your stupidity is staggering. How does a single person have an affair?

"A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other."
affair - definition of affair by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

:confused:
The two people involved are still not SINGLE people, but by you definition they are MARRIED, just not to each other.

The two people involved are still not SINGLE people, but by you definition they are MARRIED, just not to each other.

You dumbass. It doesn't say they are married to other people.

You imputant slut: "between two people who are not married to each other," implies they are married, but not to each other.

A SINGLE person has a DATE with a married woman. A married woman has an AFFAIR with a single guy.

You imputant slut: "between two people who are not married to each other," implies they are married, but not to each other.

A SINGLE person has a DATE with a married woman. A married woman has an AFFAIR with a single guy.

You super dumbass. Single people have affairs all the time. Sadly in your world it appears adultery is more common than single people getting it on. There is no definition of "affair" that means the two people involved cannot both be single. There is also no definition of "affair" that says one or both people have to be guilty of adultery.

You super dumbass. Single people have affairs all the time. Sadly in your world it appears adultery is more common than single people getting it on. There is no definition of "affair" that means the two people involved cannot both be single. There is also no definition of "affair" that says one or both people have to be guilty of adultery.

You Stinking Whore: Single people go on DATES. Married people Have AFFAIRS. There is also no definition of "affair" that says both people are not guilty of adultery.

Last edited:

You Stinking Whore: Single people go on DATES. Married people Have AFFAIRS

You're a special kind of stupid. Two single people can have an affair you ignorant twat. Why don't you provide the definition with link that says ONLY married people can have affairs?

From the link I already provided:

"affair - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship"

Gee.....can you think of a situation where two SINGLE people might have an affair.....say in the military or at a civilian job where they want to keep it secret but are not guilty of adultery? C'mon......push those brain cells into overtime........

Ah, did you miss me for the past few days sweetheart?

Figures......when you're flat out wrong try to obfuscate no matter how dumb it looks. It's not like you have anything to lose.......

Forum List

Back