somali - muslim cop shoots pajama wearing woman dead in Minnesota

People who want to emigrate to certain cities in the US should give the idea a second thought....a very hard thought

This Australian woman didn't need to die.

we do not even know the basic facts

since the police apparently have the ability to turn off their video cams at will

An officer with no background in law enforcement celebrated for being the first Somali police officer.
Several complaints in two short years and a pending lawsuit.
A fine PC hire.
What we know about Mohamed Noor, Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot Justine Damond
Does the guy have a law enforcement degree or just the two listed and if not how did he become an offcier
No degree.
My opinion is a PC hire.
The leftist hacks in power here will do literally anything to show how MN is so inclusive and accepting regardless of the outcome.
If it was a pc hire without proper degree I'd hate to be MPLS taxpayers
Why I live 40 miles north in a red county. Low taxes and no stupid elected officials. The Twin Cities is becoming a joke.

Well obviously this cop murdered that woman and should suffer consequences. But.. I'm confused here. Manonthestreet, aren't you a Trump conservative? Shouldn't a cop be able to kill anybody according to you? Because they might be afraid to die, or whatever?

Why does US give these Somali savages the licence to be policemen?

why

An officer with no background in law enforcement celebrated for being the first Somali police officer.
A fine PC hire.
What we know about Mohamed Noor, Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot Justine Damond
Does the guy have a law enforcement degree or just the two listed and if not how did he become an offcier
No degree.
My opinion is a PC hire.
The leftist hacks in power here will do literally anything to show how MN is so inclusive and accepting regardless of the outcome.
Why I live 40 miles north in a red county. Low taxes and no stupid elected officials. The Twin Cities is becoming a joke.
I'm somewhat closer but refuse to go into MPLs for any reason .....unless I absolutely have to

A fine PC hire.
No degree.
My opinion is a PC hire.

born and raised in Minnesota

left years ago

i still have family stuck behind the iron curtain

Well obviously this cop murdered that woman and should suffer consequences. But.. I'm confused here. Manonthestreet, aren't you a Trump conservative? Shouldn't a cop be able to kill anybody according to you? Because they might be afraid to die, or whatever?
Yeah thats it......lie some more
Did this cop say he was in fear for his life?
How could he be ....he could barely see her thru the car......

According to police sources, Noor shot across his partner and out the window of the squad car, striking Damond. When Noor opened fire, his partner was "stunned," according to the source.
Mpls. police officer who shot, killed woman identified

Why does US give these Somali savages the licence to be policemen?

why

only a guess but perhaps the beginnings of building minnesotastan

complete with the no go zones that are only patrolled by muslim police

According to police sources, Noor shot across his partner and out the window of the squad car, striking Damond. When Noor opened fire, his partner was "stunned," according to the source.
Was he? In the U.S., police have killed 12 year old children for no reason. Surely this cop won't be treated differently just because he's Muslim?

A fine PC hire.
No degree.
My opinion is a PC hire.
I'm somewhat closer but refuse to go into MPLs for any reason .....unless I absolutely have to

i used to love to hang out in Minneapolis years ago around the Riverfront district

No degree.
My opinion is a PC hire.

i used to love to hang out in Minneapolis years ago around the Riverfront district
I prefer St Paul.......MPLS is pain to get around. Had to pick the daughter from a concert at the new Vikwing Stadium......took me an hr and a half to get out of there

Was he? In the U.S., police have killed 12 year old children for no reason. Surely this cop won't be treated differently just because he's Muslim?
Alrdy has been as the GOV is mum instead of screaming MURDER in order to sway jurists and press coverage

Alrdy has been as the GOV is mum instead of screaming MURDER in order to sway jurists and press coverage
What? So do you want cops to face consequences for murdering innocent people? That would be a big break from your party's ideology.

Forum List

Back