somali - muslim cop shoots pajama wearing woman dead in Minnesota

How in the fuck can a savage Muslim who is genetically fucked in the head with lower IQs, is ugly as fuck, and has serious sexual and cultural issues get a job as a cop in the USA. Holy shit.

only in PC America

--LOL

Haven't we decided that cops can kill anybody and nobody should care? Are things suddenly different now that the black guy is out of the White House?
You are quite determined to prove you are a dumb asshole but you got er done long ago.

Race matters in this regard because this may have been a product of political correctness. Needs to be looked into. And if she was black, him white, the protests would already be in the streets.

I have no clue why people like you think we were supposed to simply accept leftist policies because the president was half black.

What? So do you want cops to face consequences for murdering innocent people? That would be a big break from your party's ideology.
Youre trying way to hard and failing yugely.......
I don't think so. Some crazy woman rushes a cop car without her hands being visible? What would you do, if you were a cop?
And where in any article does it state she did that.....try some honesty eh........or stfu
Honesty? What? Are standards for police murdering unarmed people suddenly different now that the black guy is out of the White House?
Actually the lack of outrage from BLM is what I have pointed out. Only matters if victim is black.
So far no real protests or freeways blocked over this incident.
Liberal outrage disappears when the cop is black and a Somali.

Why should BLM protest? You people don't give a shit when a black man gets killed by the cops. In fact , white conservatives villianize the victim. You defend these white officers even when there's video evidence the victim was unarmed.

I don't even support BLM because I think they're extreme with some things, but I wouldn't be protesting in the streets if I were them either.

BLM has called out the way police use force and all white conservatives have done is defend these trigger happy cops. They defend them as long as its black men and women getting killed.

Now that a white woman has gotten killed you people are outraged and want change.

You people are bringing religion into this, but you are all missing the point because you're blinded by bigotry. You defend cops when they're white and Christian, but now your shunning the officer because he's black and Muslim. Bunch of hypocrites.

Police in this country need reforms. Police have become like a posse in the wild west.

This officer who shot this woman is one of many officers that have no business being a cop. If you can't properly assess a threat then you don't need to be a cop.

I have read somewhere the reason their body cams werent on is because they were in the car when the shooting happened.
--------------------------------------maybe , course the body cams shoild always be on or what good are they ?? Also heard that the cars camara was off .

Dash cams show in front of the car. Body cams show in front of the officer. I am speculating but even if they were on, what would they show? Probably nothing!
They would show something, what the person did, how they acted, maybe not everything depending where they were pointed or if they were covered by something.
the cams should be running all the time

that was the idea behind them

Most of them do not have the battery life or storage capability to do that without being so expensive that they are not affordable. Several local police and sheriffs departments jumped on the body cam bandwagon and quietly discontinued their use shortly afterwards because they became more of a a problem than a solution.

An officer with no background in law enforcement celebrated for being the first Somali police officer.
Several complaints in two short years and a pending lawsuit.
A fine PC hire.
What we know about Mohamed Noor, Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot Justine Damond
Does the guy have a law enforcement degree or just the two listed and if not how did he become an offcier
No degree.
My opinion is a PC hire.
The leftist hacks in power here will do literally anything to show how MN is so inclusive and accepting regardless of the outcome.
If it was a pc hire without proper degree I'd hate to be MPLS taxpayers

Why do assume a degree is required to be a police officer? Most officers go through specific training to be police officers, sheriff's deputies or highway patrol officers because the jobs are very different from one jurisdiction to the other and that is why there are varying levels of qualifications.

In our local area, there are places where having a high school diploma and being 18 years old is the initial requirement to be a police officer. In others, a college degree is required, or military experience.

We recently had a patrol officer injured in the line of duty and people were shocked that he had been on the force only two years and was 53 years old. Then they found out that he was a retired Army LTCOL Military Policeman. Think he was qualified?

Why does US give these Somali savages the licence to be policemen?

why
-------------------------------------- why does the USA allow muslims into the USA Skye ??
------------------------------------ i mean when they get here and get off their means of support they will need jobs and due to wanting diversity in the USA PC people , officials recruit and make him a cop to show diversity as the libs and native somali imuslims in minnesota and the USA cheer . Story going round is that this muslim had a calling to be a cop and who can argue with that calling eh .

Last edited:
An officer with no background in law enforcement celebrated for being the first Somali police officer.
Several complaints in two short years and a pending lawsuit.
A fine PC hire.
What we know about Mohamed Noor, Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot Justine Damond

There is just a little flaw in your reasoning. You do realize that many police officers have no background in law enforcement until they become a police officer. It's like skydiving. Most people have no experience until they do it!
maybe 5-0 should be required to have 2 years of private sucurity experience

not defending any cops that kill anyone for any reason BUT , this muslim is held up as a succesful muslim - somali [see the photos] by all the PC Brigade including lefties , libs , somali muslim community and all the diversity pushers in the USA [before this shooting of course ] . A 'normal' everyday cop on the street black , white , brown , yellow , red cop though is never held up as a sign of Christian success story that i have ever seen . Generally speaking Christian Cops are not identified as Christian Cops because no one knows who the Christian cops are though ASSUMPTIONs are always made Moonglow . --------------------

not defending any cops that kill anyone for any reason BUT , this muslim is held up as a succesful muslim - somali [see the photos] by all the PC Brigade including lefties , libs , somali muslim community and all the diversity pushers in the USA [before this shooting of course ] . A 'normal' everyday cop on the street black , white , brown , yellow , red cop though is never held up as a sign of Christian success story that i have ever seen . Generally speaking Christian Cops are not identified as Christian Cops because no one knows who the Christian cops are though ASSUMPTION are always made Moonglow . --------------------
That is the same recognition I give of any human, I do not classify them by their religion, yet the OP does and you have no problem with it, it's the same no matter who is prayed to...

think i am the OP , course i identify the bustard , he shouldn't be here in the USA let alone be a cop outfitted with a gun and authority Moonglow . And what was YOUR comment on Christian cops , i ferget but i will go look . This muslim cop is identified by his so called community with pictures and cheers plus the mayor and other taxpayer paid muslim - somali police recruiters Moonglow . ---------------- let me go look Moonglow !!

Last edited:
So a Muslim cop can learn to kill innocent civilians like Christian cops, killer!
------------------------------ my point is that no one KNOWS who the Christian cops are although assumptions are often made Moonglow .

the Minneapolis police have been no strangers to high profile police shootings . They also have a rep for being corrupt .

This time they've really done it . They shot and killed a white lady, who happens to be Australian. Meaning this will get lots of media attention .

She called the cops because she heard a rukus in the street of her upper class neighborhood. Cops show up, she ends up dead with a bullet to the gut. Oh, and the body and dash cams were not on.

And the public relations geniuses at the MPD have been tight lipped . No details . That's really trustworthy . Australian news has swooped into the city.

Questions over why Minnesota cops had body cameras off during shooting of Australian woman

Last edited:
The post is about a Police shooting and the link is about a sick Brit kid. Maybe lefties are in such a perpetual state of incoherent anger that they can't keep their stories straight.

Forum List

Back