Somber Talib

tlaib-waters-cropped.jpeg

Her and her pet chimp.

She didn’t get the memo to be fake from Pelosi.

Even Pelosi held back a smile when she hit the gavel and announced that article one had passed.

Dimms are trash.

The occasion is somber inasmuch as it has to be done for the good of the country. The source of happiness is that it has been completed successfully by the House of Representatives.

The occasion is somber inasmuch as it has to be done for the good of the country. The source of happiness is that it has been completed successfully by the House of Representatives.

Sure it is, buddy, sure it is.

I find it telling that none of the republicans have voiced any concern over any aspect of trump's behavior in office. One would think that at least some of them would voice some reservations. Moreover, trump has not only refused to testify under oath himself, but also has prevented the testimony of those who could provide exculpatory evidence. He has acted all along as a guilty man.

I find it telling that none of the republicans have voiced any concern over any aspect of trump's behavior in office. One would think that at least some of them would voice some reservations. Moreover, trump has not only refused to testify under oath himself, but also has prevented the testimony of those who could provide exculpatory evidence. He has acted all along as a guilty man.

I’m curious, can you link us to any posts where Democrats voiced concern for potential corruption between the Biden’s, Ukraine and Burisma?

You don’t give a shit about any of that and you fucking know it.

You don’t like Trump, you want him out. Did you whine about Fast and Furious? Did you whine that Obama was spying on every American? Did you whine that Obama started 4 wars and murdered thousands of brown people?

STFU with your fake outrage

I’m curious, can you link us to any posts where Democrats voiced concern for potential corruption between the Biden’s, Ukraine and Burisma?

No no no, Biden’s corruption isn’t bad, only Trump asking about it.

Using a foreign power to get dirt on your political opponent it bad.

Just like the dossier THAT THE DNC PAID FOR FROM RUSSIA TO GET DIRT ON TRUMP.

These liberals are either stupid or disingenuous.

Forum List

Back