Some Democrats engaging in misinformation and lies about Dylan Mulvaney being “canceled”

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
As we know Bud Light issued a number of beer cans with a picture of the transgender Dylan Mulvaney. In response people like Kid Rock lined up a bunch of Bud Light cans and shot them. Other people have gotten on camera and thrown away their Bud lights. This has nothing to do with cancel culture. This is America in motion this is freedom in motion. This would be the customers the people saying we’re not gonna buy Bud Light.

Cancel culture is what powerful corporations, the media, Hollywood and politicians have engaged in to destroy the lives of individual Americans who have different political viewpoints. Cancel culture is when YouTube and powerful social media platforms ban people who do not conform to certain political viewpoints.

Meanwhile Dylan Mulvaney remains an incredibly popular figure among the far left …..he has not at all been canceled. Mulvaney is active on TikTok with over 10 million followers, he is very powerful.

As we know Bud Light issued a number of beer cans with a picture of the transgender Dylan Mulvaney. In response people like Kid Rock lined up a bunch of Bud Light cans and shot them. Other people have gotten on camera and thrown away their Bud lights. This has nothing to do with cancel culture. This is America in motion this is freedom in motion. This would be the customers the people saying we’re not gonna buy Bud Light.

Cancel culture is what powerful corporations, the media, Hollywood and politicians have engaged in to destroy the lives of individual Americans who have different political viewpoints. Cancel culture is when YouTube and powerful social media platforms ban people who do not conform to certain political viewpoints.

Meanwhile Dylan Mulvaney remains an incredibly popular figure among the far left …..he has not at all been canceled. Mulvaney is active on TikTok with over 10 million followers, he is very powerful.
The very fact you could consider a tik tok creation very powerful is disturbing. It brings a whole new dimension to the words " do you know who I am".

😄

What a little bitch you Republicans are. When you protest and boycott corporations to influence their decisions that isn't cancel but when we do it is. Apparently what makes something a part of cancel culture or not is whether or not you're affective at getting it canceled.

😄

What a little bitch you Republicans are. When you protest and boycott corporations to influence their decisions that isn't cancel but when we do it is. Apparently what makes something a part of cancel culture or not is whether or not you're affective at getting it canceled.
^ Very Fake News

^ Very Fake News
^ Very Obviously Triggered

What can you cucks actually cancel? Isn't the way this works is that we keep taking more and more of American culture from you as you swear off, Nike, Disney, Football, the NBA, and now Budweiser. 😄

What wont we end up taking from you?

😄

I think the word you were looking for is "effective", ghetto rat.

^ Very Obviously Triggered

What can you cucks actually cancel? Isn't the way this works is that we keep taking more and more of American culture from you as you swear off, Nike, Disney, Football, the NBA, and now Budweiser. 😄

What wont we end up taking from you?

You haven't taken a damn thing from me ghetto rat. Not even the the public education that was made available to you. LMAO

In other words, every time you are going to engage in cancel culture (boycotting) you will change its name to something like "freedom in motion". But you will switch back to calling it cancel culture when a liberal calls for a boycott.
1681030873724.gif

You haven't taken a damn thing from me ghetto rat. Not even the the public education that was made available to you. LMAO

We have taken plenty from cuck whites who have abandoned things they love like the NFL because they don't like that we've forced these organizations and companies to support BLM and the LGTBQ community. Suck it. 😄

The very fact you could consider a tik tok creation very powerful is disturbing. It brings a whole new dimension to the words " do you know who I am".

While I have never used it, up until recently 'the entire country' used Tik Tok - 'civilians' & govt employees, young & old alike. AOC and others still use it and defend the ChiCom spy tool. Our children endangered themselves because of challenges put on this social media platform.

I don't think saying a Tik Tok 'Influencer' who has several million 'followers' and who was made one of the biggest US beer producer's spokesperson is 'powerful' is that agregious...

...though I will admit I have never heard of this person until this controversy.

In other words, every time you are going to engage in cancel culture (boycotting) you will change its name to something like "freedom in motion". But you will switch back to calling it cancel culture when a liberal calls for a boycott.
View attachment 774702
Boycotting is not cancel culture. Regular citizens don’t have the power to destroy peoples lives like corporations, politicians political social platform do. Do you remember the Twitter files.

You could have millions of Americans Democrat or Republican boycott bud light. Dylan Mulvaney will remain rich because of all of his followers on social media and the fact that left-wing media outlets will give him a spotlight..

I’m sure you’re a good person but you are choosing to believe these big time lies and misinformation. People with hundreds of thousands or millions of followers on YouTube or Instagram make money off of this. So when those political platforms ban conservatives they affect their financial capabilities. Dylan was not banned from any social media platforms.

cancel culture is when Netflix removes gone with the wind… while at the same time having tons of LGBT movies. Get back to us when Netflix removes LGBT movies.

Get back when tick-tock , YouTube or instagram bans Dylan Mulaney. Which is precisely what those powerful social media platforms do to conservatives Or anyone they don’t like.

Before Elon musk took over Twitter remember Twitter banned Donald Trump …. you will not see Twitter ban someone like Mulvaney . That is why cancel culture simply does not apply to Dylan Mulvaney.
Dylan Mulvany is not canceled nowhere near it.

Have a wonderful Easter.

Last edited:
That’s the world we live in my friend. It’s unfortunate but it is what it is …There are many young kids even adults on TikTok who are watching Dylan Mulvaney.

The one social platform im on is
YouTube but I will say this YouTube still has a lot of informative podcasts related to health and well-being. There are still even believe it or not some conservatives who are allowed on YouTube. But a good many of them have been canceled on YouTube, Instagram things like Facebook.

😄

I guess a better way to put it is that two can play that game

You started it and we are learning to play

While I have never used it, up until recently 'the entire country' used Tik Tok - 'civilians' & govt employees, young & old alike. AOC and others still use it and defend the ChiCom spy tool. Our children endangered themselves because of challenges put on this social media platform.

I don't think saying a Tik Tok 'Influencer' who has several million 'followers' and who was made one of the biggest US beer producer's spokesperson is 'powerful' is that agregious...

...though I will admit I have never heard of this person until this controversy.
I don’t think that she was being rude to me. She recognizes the power of TikTok and just disagrees with the platform.

Like it or not TikTok is extremely powerful and influential. Nobody can disagree with that

I'll never understand you. You're an odd duck.

One minute you say something like this or another post and we are in total agreement. Then you'll make a post about how Kamala Harris can be redeemed or try to say racism against blacks is a problem and I am in total disagreement.

Or maybe I'm an odd duck. But even when I disagree with you it doesn't bother me because while I think you're wrong because at least you attempt to make your case without resorting to name calling.

I'll never understand you. You're an odd duck.

One minute you say something like this or another post and we are in total agreement. Then you'll make a post about how Kamala Harris can be redeemed or try to say racism against blacks is a problem and I am in total disagreement.

Or maybe I'm an odd duck. But even when I disagree with you it doesn't bother me because while I think you're wrong because at least you attempt to make your case without resorting to name calling.
Thank you brother. I am a Democrat so it’s in my nature to look at Democratic leaders and just hope that they will act like the Democrats I truly admire from the 20th century. It might be optimism or wishful thinking on my part.

I don’t think I’ve said racism against blacks in America is a problem. If I have it was a mistake. But I don’t recall using that type of statement. What I have said is that any type of racism is something I disagree with. I have said many times many times of course that there is racism against white people from corporations, from universities and from politicians in America. They openly say bad things about white people or have racist hiring quotas.

I also believe and I have said openly on this forum that most black Americans and most white Americans are not racists. That’s my position when it comes to our general population.

Most of the time when Kamala Harris or Joe Biden speaks I cannot stand it. Probably more so with Kamala Harris because of the race baiting she engages in.

As a Catholic I also believe in redemption for people. And I’m not very religious. I have been going to church a lot more … part of the reason for this is because when I’m in church and I see the symbols and the paintings on the walls… I am reminded of the Middle Ages the era of Knights and of kings. For me going to church is also a way to stand up for American traditions.

Forum List

Back