Some Democrats engaging in misinformation and lies about Dylan Mulvaney being “canceled”

As we know Bud Light issued a number of beer cans with a picture of the transgender Dylan Mulvaney. In response people like Kid Rock lined up a bunch of Bud Light cans and shot them. Other people have gotten on camera and thrown away their Bud lights. This has nothing to do with cancel culture. This is America in motion this is freedom in motion. This would be the customers the people saying we’re not gonna buy Bud Light.

Cancel culture is what powerful corporations, the media, Hollywood and politicians have engaged in to destroy the lives of individual Americans who have different political viewpoints. Cancel culture is when YouTube and powerful social media platforms ban people who do not conform to certain political viewpoints.

Meanwhile Dylan Mulvaney remains an incredibly popular figure among the far left …..he has not at all been canceled. Mulvaney is active on TikTok with over 10 million followers, he is very powerful.
That mental case and his 10 million lunatic followers aren’t enough to keep A-B afloat.

This is a perfect opportunity for those of us that know the definition of a woman to make a point. Crush A-B, I don’t mean boycott for the weekend. I mean crush them. None of their products should be purchased by us. Put them in bankruptcy. Accept no half ass apologies, accept no mea culpa from them. Show these companies we can take down one of the largest and the rest will fall in line.

That mental case and his 10 million lunatic followers aren’t enough to keep A-B afloat.

This is a perfect opportunity for those of us that know the definition of a woman to make a point. Crush A-B, I don’t mean boycott for the weekend. I mean crush them. None of their products should be purchased by us. Put them in bankruptcy. Accept no half ass apologies, accept no mea culpa from them. Show these companies we can take down one of the largest and the rest will fall in line.
Well I certainly don’t agree with the far left so I won’t be getting any bud lights or ab products anytime soon.

By the way I never really drank Bud Light. After my accident I don’t drink much but when I did or when I occasionally do it is German wheat beer..

We have taken plenty from cuck whites who have abandoned things they love like the NFL because they don't like that we've forced these organizations and companies to support BLM and the LGTBQ community. Suck it. 😄

Sorry ghetto rat, most of the folks I know are smart enough to not love anything that can't love them back.

Not only does this give some background on this guy....it also explains why CEOs are jumping on the bandwagon to hire these folk.

Let me explain:

• Fortune 500 Companies have the CEI Index- Corporate Equality Index- which pushes companies to go woke and push trans models in order to improve their CEI score.
  • He has the top Hollywood Agency, CAA which normally only works with A List Celebrities- so they have access to working with all the biggest brands and relationships with top execs at every major brand- so it’s easy for them to get brand partnerships for their talent.
  • Largest LGBT Lobby Group- Human Rights Campaign- pushes companies to use Trans models in ad campaigns via the CEI Index. – which receives millions of dollars from George Soros Open Society Foundation
  • TikTok promotes Dylan’s videos heavily on the FYP page and through the algorithm- meaning brands want to work with him to get access to the TikTok market and his millions of followers/ views.
  • While being Transgender has become the latest trend, gender clinics and stakeholders who profit from transitioning young people want to normalise transitioning so they use people like Dylan as a pawn in their game and lobby companies to be more ‘inclusive’. The more we see trans people everywhere the more likely kids will want to become like them.

😄

What a little bitch you Republicans are. When you protest and boycott corporations to influence their decisions that isn't cancel but when we do it is. Apparently what makes something a part of cancel culture or not is whether or not you're affective at getting it canceled.
LOL, you ass wipes made up the rules, now you don't like the game....what a shock.

😄

What a little bitch you Republicans are. When you protest and boycott corporations to influence their decisions that isn't cancel but when we do it is. Apparently what makes something a part of cancel culture or not is whether or not you're affective at getting it canceled.

We do it grass roots and you leftist pussies use the power of the federal government. You’re all weak and worthless.

As we know Bud Light issued a number of beer cans with a picture of the transgender Dylan Mulvaney. In response people like Kid Rock lined up a bunch of Bud Light cans and shot them. Other people have gotten on camera and thrown away their Bud lights. This has nothing to do with cancel culture. This is America in motion this is freedom in motion. This would be the customers the people saying we’re not gonna buy Bud Light.

Cancel culture is what powerful corporations, the media, Hollywood and politicians have engaged in to destroy the lives of individual Americans who have different political viewpoints. Cancel culture is when YouTube and powerful social media platforms ban people who do not conform to certain political viewpoints.

Meanwhile Dylan Mulvaney remains an incredibly popular figure among the far left …..he has not at all been canceled. Mulvaney is active on TikTok with over 10 million followers, he is very powerful.
He's not transgender! He's a crossdresser

Watch your pronouns.

Not only does this give some background on this guy....it also explains why CEOs are jumping on the bandwagon to hire these folk.

Let me explain:

• Fortune 500 Companies have the CEI Index- Corporate Equality Index- which pushes companies to go woke and push trans models in order to improve their CEI score.
  • He has the top Hollywood Agency, CAA which normally only works with A List Celebrities- so they have access to working with all the biggest brands and relationships with top execs at every major brand- so it’s easy for them to get brand partnerships for their talent.
  • Largest LGBT Lobby Group- Human Rights Campaign- pushes companies to use Trans models in ad campaigns via the CEI Index. – which receives millions of dollars from George Soros Open Society Foundation
  • TikTok promotes Dylan’s videos heavily on the FYP page and through the algorithm- meaning brands want to work with him to get access to the TikTok market and his millions of followers/ views.
  • While being Transgender has become the latest trend, gender clinics and stakeholders who profit from transitioning young people want to normalise transitioning so they use people like Dylan as a pawn in their game and lobby companies to be more ‘inclusive’. The more we see trans people everywhere the more likely kids will want to become like them.
And all of that only cost A-B 45-50% of their sales.

Let me explain:

From the article this is a spot on point. It’s something critically important for far left wing brainwash Democrats to understand so they can get help and realize that they are being fed a big-time live from this man Dylan.

One of the most obvious aspects of Mulvaney that nobody on the left wants to talk about is that he doesn’t act like a woman. He acts like a fetishized caricature of a woman with all of the false stereotypes that go into mocking them. As noted by an actual woman last year:

this is something really important to look into. I have actually met a transgender person while shopping at big lots they act and talk nothing like Dylan. If the Democrats actually care about women’s rights they will get up front and disagree with Dylan.

What this man Dylan is engaging in is a money grab of epic proportions, getting millions of dollars if not more from company after company.

I’m so glad that Sage Steele of ESPN set up for Riley Gaines another woman who is standing up for women’s rights and sports. This is completely insane and disgraceful that men do identify as women are allowed to compete in women’s sports it makes things physically dangerous for the women it takes away scholarships from women it’s completely unbelievable what the hell happened to title nine..

From the article this is a spot on point. It’s something critically important for far left wing brainwash Democrats to understand so they can get help and realize that they are being fed a big-time live from this man Dylan.

One of the most obvious aspects of Mulvaney that nobody on the left wants to talk about is that he doesn’t act like a woman. He acts like a fetishized caricature of a woman with all of the false stereotypes that go into mocking them. As noted by an actual woman last year:

this is something really important to look into. I have actually met a transgender person while shopping at big lots they act and talk nothing like Dylan. If the Democrats actually care about women’s rights they will get up front and disagree with Dylan.

What this man Dylan is engaging in is a money grab of epic proportions, getting millions of dollars if not more from company after company.

I’m so glad that Sage Steele of ESPN set up for Riley Gaines another woman who is standing up for women’s rights and sports. This is completely insane and disgraceful that men do identify as women are allowed to compete in women’s sports it makes things physically dangerous for the women it takes away scholarships from women it’s completely unbelievable what the hell happened to title nine..
very few if any on the left are going to recognize they are under a great delusion. see 2Thessalonians 2

To my fellow Democrats on the US message board you are being hoodwinked by Dylan and major corporations in this country. I thought you people used to stand up to corrupt corporations, you people used to stand up to those who want to take away rights from women.

You know Woodrow Wilson gave women the right to vote. This modern day thing with Dylan Mulvaney is a disgrace to Woodrow Wilson it is a disgrace to the American women the suffergists who worked tirelessly for the right to vote in the early 20th century, it’s an insult to the many women who worked at the factory jobs during World War II and after World War II.

make no mistake America will prevail we will prevail against this madness because in the end America always prevails , freedom prevails.

very few if any on the left are going to recognize they are under a great delusion. see 2Thessalonians 2
God willing far left wing US message board posters will see that they are being fooled.

That article you posted was brilliantly written about this character the charade that Dylan is engaging in ….he is putting on an acting job milking millions of dollars out of companies.

We do it grass roots and you leftist pussies use the power of the federal government. You’re all weak and worthless.
BLM didn't use the power of the federal government it exerted power over the government in the George Floyd murder where they forced the police through public pressure to seek murder convictions rather negligent homicide convictions, and in the Ahmaud Arbery case where initially the prosecutors tried to cover up his murder. They also forced corporations to take a side on BLM vs Blue Lives Matter or White Lives Matter and in the process held up corporations for hundreds of millions of dollars for social justice causes. What have you cucks accomplished?

BLM didn't use the power of the federal government it exerted power over the government in the George Floyd murder where they forced the police through public pressure to seek murder convictions rather negligent homicide convictions, and in the Ahmaud Arbery case where initially the prosecutors tried to cover up his murder. They also forced corporations to take a side on BLM vs Blue Lives Matter or White Lives Matter and in the process held up corporations for hundreds of millions of dollars for social justice causes. What have you cucks accomplished?

Fentanyl Floydd died of an overdose. Sorry.

Forum List

Back