Some dudes just crashed into my new place

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Welcome to Milwaukee never a dull moment
20220115_223226_Burst06.jpg

20220115_223332_HDR.jpg

Damn.

They are probably from out of state and actually pronounce the "il" in M'waukee.
4 black dudes they took off running, I just got home from work, the entire house shook, I thought was an asteroid or something...i was upstairs hanging up my jacket waiting for the entire house to come down..lol

4 black dudes they took off running, I just got home from work, the entire house shook, I thought was an asteroid or something...i was upstairs hanging up my jacket waiting for the entire house to come down..lol

Bet you won't get to sleep for a while , The adrenaline right now must be fierce.

Have you checked out the car yet?

Right around "closing time" at the local pub? At least it wasn't the home invasion that I thought this was about.
Yea a bunch of bars around here, well it is Milwaukee after all, good thing for airbags they would of gone right through the windshield they must of been doing over 50mph in a residential zone.

4 black dudes they took off running,
No doubt on their way to collect some reparations.

I just got home from work, the entire house shook, I thought was an asteroid or something...i was upstairs hanging up my jacket waiting for the entire house to come down..lol
I suppose the good news if any is that no one there was hurt and that they probably hit your house at its strongest point in the best way possible to minimize structure repair. Hopefully now the cops will bust their asses to pay for this all.

Yea a bunch of bars around here, well it is Milwaukee after all, good thing for airbags they would of gone right through the windshield they must of been doing over 50mph in a residential zone.

In the winter in Milwaukee, that's especially bad. The owner would KNOW -- they're gonna be traced down in an hour or so anyways. I have family in Shorewood and my inlaws are from Fox Point -- so I know the place well.

The joys of living on a corner. We did growing up. One guy managed to hit both my parents' cars and take out every single column holding the porch roof up but 1 and came to rest dangling off the corner of the porch, all in broad daylight. Our house was built into a hill so the sides were steep drops but the front edge of the porch was only about 6 inches off the ground. The only good thing about it is that the insurance company paid my dad a ton just for the old boxwoods that were damaged that my dad was planning to take out anyway but was procrastinating doing.

Forum List

Back