Some Facts on Guns

Most homeowner's insurance companies view guns no differently than other personal property. They're covered in the event of theft or damage and, assuming no criminal negligence is found, most homeowners also are covered for liability claims related to gun accidents.Aug 9, 2012
Homeowner's insurance covers gun owners for theft, liability
www.insurancequotes.com/home/home-insurance-guns

as a collector all of my guns are covered. My gun safe reduces my cost. I have two life insurance policies that cover everything else. One is underwritten by Smith Wesson.
That isnt what is being discussed. Your homeowners covers the value of guns lost or stolen. Some policies might cover accidents that occur. No policy will cover intentional acts, e.g. shooting an intruder.

seriously? why would I think a thief would be covered on any of my insurance policies?

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If you have assets you want to protect, an umbrella liability policy is a good idea. Criminals have been known to sue homeowners who wound them in the act of protecting themselves.

dead intruders cant sue anyone. If they do I'll hire a lawyer.

responsible gun owners protect their property and themselves. Not all gun owners are responsible, and not all people own guns. Yammering about either is pointless. Shit happens. I don't deal with it until it does.

but that's just me.

The survivors of dead intruders can find a sleazy lawyer who will make your life miserable.

Most homeowner's insurance companies view guns no differently than other personal property. They're covered in the event of theft or damage and, assuming no criminal negligence is found, most homeowners also are covered for liability claims related to gun accidents.Aug 9, 2012
Homeowner's insurance covers gun owners for theft, liability
www.insurancequotes.com/home/home-insurance-guns

as a collector all of my guns are covered. My gun safe reduces my cost. I have two life insurance policies that cover everything else. One is underwritten by Smith Wesson.

I think we are fair on this... Do all intruders deserve the death penalty? I don't think either of us think that... If the neighbor's kid is killed because he intruder to get his ball that is wrong... It shouldn't happen but it does.. Accidents happen and responsible people prepare themselves for such.

Some nut case breaks into my house I shoot to kill! No problem, if some sleaze bag attorney wants to play games in court so be it , at least I will be alive to testify!

In the event an intruder could get past my dog and break into our house I wouldn't hesitate to shoot to kill. If some sleaze bag attorney wants to play the court game, bring it on, at least my family and I will be alive to testify!

Forum List

Back