Some Good News-Constitutional Carry Gains Momentum With New Mississippi Law

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Its about time

-Geaux

-----

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant signed into law a bill allowing guns in churches and expanding permitless carry on Friday despite strong opposition by gun control advocates.

The “Mississippi Church Protection Act,” or House Bill 786, was approved by the Mississippi House last week by a majority vote.

The law allows any church or place of worship to create a security program that would permit certain members to carry firearms to protect congregation members. It also expandspermitless carry, also known as constitutional carry, to belt and shoulder holsters.

“The governing body of any church or place of worship may establish a security program by which designated members are authorized to carry firearms for the protection of the congregation of such church or place of worship, including resisting any unlawful attempt to kill a member(s) or attendee(s) of such church or place of worship, or to commit any felony upon any such member or attendee in the church or place of worship or in the immediate premises thereof,” the new law states.

Constitutional Carry Gains Momentum With New Mississippi Law

If you need a gun at your church, You have more problems than I thought. WWJS Who Would Jesus Shoot?

If you need a gun at your church, You have more problems than I thought. WWJS Who Would Jesus Shoot?

Its to stop shooter who would pick a church to conduct mass murder in part due to it being a gun free zone

-Geaux

Just the message Jesus taught.

upload_2016-4-15_20-38-57.png

No........no one ever knows where violent criminals will strike...

FBI: Dearborn Hgts. man plotted ISIS attacks on church

"Abu-Rayyan said he targeted a church because, 'it's easy and a lot of people go there. Plus people are not allowed to carry guns in church. Plus, it would make the news. Everyone would've heard. Honestly, I regret not doing it. If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here.'"

Normal gun owners carrying guns for self defense, even in church...save lives...

Some details to help you make your guess....

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
No guns: 15 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Temple massacre has some Sikhs mulling gun ownership

The president of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin had only a butter knife on hand, which he used to fight the gunman. He was killed, but his heroic actions were credited for slowing the shooter. Guns were not allowed in the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin.

“No guns [were] allowed in the temple,” Kulbir Singh, an attendee of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, told FoxNews.com. “Everyone knows that it’s not allowed, anywhere in the temple.”

Normal gun owners carrying guns for self defense, even in church...save lives...

Some details to help you make your guess....

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia ( 9 dead)

vs.

Deputies Osceola pastor shot church janitor in self-defense ( 0 dead)

6 Shot At New Life Church Gunman 2 Churchgoers Dead - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

Remember This SC Concealed Carrier Stops Mass Shooting During Church Service. No Casualties. ( 0 dead)
No guns: 15 dead

Sikh temple ( 6 dead, 4 wounded)

Charleston ( 9 dead)

Parishioners with guns: 2 dead

Osceola ( 0 dead )

New life ( 2 dead, 3 wounded)

South Carolina shotgun guy ( 0 dead)

Temple massacre has some Sikhs mulling gun ownership

The president of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin had only a butter knife on hand, which he used to fight the gunman. He was killed, but his heroic actions were credited for slowing the shooter. Guns were not allowed in the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin.

“No guns [were] allowed in the temple,” Kulbir Singh, an attendee of the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin, told FoxNews.com. “Everyone knows that it’s not allowed, anywhere in the temple.”

Forum List

Back