Some interesting thoughts about questions no one is asking

Are these impoirtant questions?

• No, a woman claiming rape is to be believed no matter what

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, the presumption of innosence and the requirement for evidence are vital to our justice system

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • I dunno, get me a beer will ya?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Found this on a friends FB timeline, and thought I would share.

As a retired police officer (28 years) investigating all sorts of crimes including assaults, rapes and similar I have to ask myself the following questions.

A young 15-year-old girl goes to a country club to swim and dive every day.
No one asked how she got there. Or how far her home was from the club.

After a swim, she gets dressed evidently over her possibly damp swimsuit.
No one asked why.

She leaves and goes to a home five miles away and cannot recall the address or how she got there and by what means she arrived and with whom she went.
No one seems concerned about this.

At the house there are 4 – 8 people all seemingly her age and she gets alcohol
No one questions where the adults were and how they acquired the beer.

After drinking the beer she goes upstairs to a bathroom.
No one asks if there was one on the main floor.

She is then pushed into a bedroom and the door is locked and there are two boys in there.
One is “totally inebriated”.

I dealt with totally inebriated people in the past and they have little if any coordination.
At some point, she is able to jump up and run out the previously locked room with little difficulty.
Instead of running down where others are she locks the bathroom door.

Then she thinks she hears these two talking but doesn’t really only “assumes” they had one.
Then she runs down and out the door and somehow is able to get a ride home during which no one asks about the alcohol on her breath or where she has been or with whom she was with.

Then several weeks later she in the company of her mother comes face to face with one of the alleged boys that assaulted her and instead of being indignant or calling him out she says “hi” and then is put off because he doesn’t say hi back.

Now on top of all this, there are two unnamed men who say they were the two in the room,
No one asks who they are.

As the judge stated several times. I don’t say that she wasn’t assaulted at some time, by someone at someplace. It just seems evident that it wasn’t him.

So – no date, no time, no address, no corroborating witnesses. Leaked confidential letter (should be of no surprise) leaked victim name, failure to tell the accuser that the senators would come to her due to her fear of flying (that is to Washington DC everywhere else is ok)

Attempting to destroy a man's reputation on a single decades old unsubstantiated claim.

So then men (and women) keep in mind if this is the new standard we are all in peril.

metoo.jpg
proof.png

Re: Lindsey Graham's comments supporting Kavanaugh:

Maria Shriver: Oh my god. This is every woman's nightmare. This is a terrifying image.

Ben Shapiro Retweeted Maria Shriver

Every woman's nightmare is being trapped in the back of a sinking car, gasping for air, I'd imagine. Did you ever ask your uncle about it?

-- Ben Shapiro

Re: Lindsey Graham's comments supporting Kavanaugh:

Maria Shriver: Oh my god. This is every woman's nightmare. This is a terrifying image.

Ben Shapiro Retweeted Maria Shriver

Every woman's nightmare is being trapped in the back of a sinking car, gasping for air, I'd imagine. Did you ever ask your uncle about it?

-- Ben Shapiro
That’s kicking her right in the Kennedy balls, Ben! BRAVO!

I still wanna know why after near 4 decades she went to the press and politicians and not the police!

Great idea: I got raped almost 40 years ago and decided on the eve of appointing a new SCOTUS judge, that I'd finally report it. Instead of going to the police or FBI, i sent a letter to an America hating liberal skank that sat on it until it could be used to bork the judge.

As a retired police officer (28 years) investigating all sorts of crimes including assaults, rapes and similar I have to ask myself the following questions.

No one asked why.

She leaves and goes to a home five miles away and cannot recall the address or how she got there and by what means she arrived and with whom she went.

She is then pushed into a bedroom and the door is locked and there are two boys in there.

I dealt with totally inebriated people in the past and they have little if any coordination.
At some point, she is able to jump up and run out the previously locked room with little difficulty.

Then she thinks she hears these two talking but doesn’t really only “assumes” they had one.
Then she runs down and out the door and somehow is able to get a ride home during which no one asks about the alcohol on her breath or where she has been or with whom she was with.

Then several weeks later she in the company of her mother comes face to face with one of the alleged boys that assaulted her and instead of being indignant or calling him out she says “hi” and then is put off because he doesn’t say hi back.

Now on top of all this, there are two unnamed men who say they were the two in the room,

As the judge stated several times. I don’t say that she wasn’t assaulted at some time, by someone at someplace. It just seems evident that it wasn’t him.

So – no date, no time, no address, no corroborating witnesses. Leaked confidential letter (should be of no surprise) leaked victim name, failure to tell the accuser that the senators would come to her due to her fear of flying (that is to Washington DC everywhere else is ok)

Attempting to destroy a man's reputation on a single decades old unsubstantiated claim.

So then men (and women) keep in mind if this is the new standard we are all in peril.
All good questions a real investigator would have asked.

The whole thing stinks like week old dead fish.

They should take the vote and get BK on the SC.

No one asked why.

Public service is starting to seem, intimidating.

Of course, in a search incident to the arrest (of which there was none—search or arrest)….

Later on in life the males are asked under oath by Congress what type of young men they were in the past and both claim to have been choir boys.

Others who knew them besides the woman mentioned in the OP take issue…about a half dozen state that they were getting drunk often and anything but the choir boys they said they were under oath.

It doesn’t validate the first woman’s story but it certainly does cast a shadow on their testimony under oath.

Again, this was 35 years ago and no report, finding of fact, or investigation was made. Sorry but if it didn’t raise to the level of assault then; it doesn’t now. That being said, Kav has shown he’s not the impartial justice that he should be; I can’t blame him frankly.

Yes, the list has a bunch of good questions, but here is one more.

Most of the world still reads the '#' character as 'pound'.

So why do they call it, '#metoo'?

Yes, the list has a bunch of good questions, but here is one more.

Most of the world still reads the '#' character as 'pound'.

So why do they call it, '#metoo'?

Haha. Most of the world really doesn't denote the # as pound anymore, BTW. Hash has become way more identifiable these days. Hash has been used in various programming languages and has more recently made itself mainstream as a part of Twatter-verse

Only old fucks, like myself and... you, apparently, still recognize # as pound (at times), and thus, the punchline makes sense. However, since landlines phones are pretty much dead these days bud, I fear your joke came off as 'hashmetoo' to some..

Forum List

Back