Some interesting thoughts about questions no one is asking

Are these impoirtant questions?

• No, a woman claiming rape is to be believed no matter what

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, the presumption of innosence and the requirement for evidence are vital to our justice system

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • I dunno, get me a beer will ya?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, the list has a bunch of good questions, but here is one more.

Most of the world still reads the '#' character as 'pound'.

So why do they call it, '#metoo'?

Haha. Most of the world really doesn't denote the # as pound anymore, BTW. Hash has become way more identifiable these days. Hash has been used in various programming languages and has more recently made itself mainstream as a part of Twatter-verse

Only old fucks, like myself and... you, apparently, still recognize # as pound (at times), and thus, the punchline makes sense. However, since landlines phones are pretty much dead these days bud, I fear your joke came off as 'hashmetoo' to some..
I still got a land line on a phone book in my kitchen.

Yes, the list has a bunch of good questions, but here is one more.

Most of the world still reads the '#' character as 'pound'.

So why do they call it, '#metoo'?

Haha. Most of the world really doesn't denote the # as pound anymore, BTW. Hash has become way more identifiable these days. Hash has been used in various programming languages and has more recently made itself mainstream as a part of Twatter-verse

Only old fucks, like myself and... you, apparently, still recognize # as pound (at times), and thus, the punchline makes sense. However, since landlines phones are pretty much dead these days bud, I fear your joke came off as 'hashmetoo' to some..
I still got a land line on a phone book in my kitchen.

If you can, go wireless, gramps. :biggrin: You'll thank me. I live in a very rural area.

There are four people who could corroborate some of what she says...People who could opine on whether she showed any indication of trauma or personality change. But they were no-shows. Didn't even sign her support letter.

I'm speaking of course about her parents and siblings.

Says a lot, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back