Some Of Our Colleges Are Unsafe And This Must Stop

You have even less of a chance against me than they do.

Your IQ is lower than anything that has ever been recorded.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
You might as well be a millenial, snowflake.

You are nothing but a clown.

Go back to doing a reverse search for my most recent posts and giving every single one of them a funny, you creepy fucking muppet.
It is sad that you actually think someone gives that much of a damn about your pathetic, uneducated posts.

You can't even see what a loser you are for whining about someone actually taking the time to put you in your place. You have done nothing but troll on here since day one, and I am merely judging your posts appropriately when I find them.

You go ahead and go with that, ya passive aggressive little rightist bitch.
You do realize that the Internet consists almost entirely of "passive-aggressive" messaging, right?

You are hopelessly stupid.

I just have to laugh when you rightists get all butthurt that millenials don't want anything to do with your far right fascism. Let me make this very clear to you mouthbreathers -- you will NEVER reach millenials. Ever. They want nothing to do with your far right wing bullshit. It's a major generational difference that you'll never be able to overcome. Not only do they want nothing to do with it, they are prepared to fight against your evil ideology, every step of the way. The more your try to force your views on them, the more they're going to resist it.

LMFAO, wait till they get married and have kids

WTF does her sex life or religion have to do with this topic?

Most of you liberal limp wristed faggots are a stain on our great country. But I digress, since you want to talk about the sex life of others why don't you share with the class how you enjoy being called a whore as you're fucked in the ass....

You talk to your grandchildren with that mouth? LOL

You were angry that day, like an old man sending back soup at a deli.
I talk like that to the people who deserve it. She fucking went there, I just dished it right back at her.
If my language causes you distress turn off the internet.

What is sad is you derps are serious while I'm laughing my ass off at the entire exchange.

For the love of god DON'T STOP! :popcorn:
She is serious. Liberals think that shit matters in their battle. I just dish what is served by others.

So tell me, how is her religion or sex life relevant to speaking at the school?

It's not. Penelope was just trying to be a cyber bully with her juvenile bullshit so I took it to the appropriate conclusion.

She is a hypocrite and hates liberals, and she has no right flaunting her hate speech at a college.

What hate speech?

You might as well be a millenial, snowflake.

You are nothing but a clown.

Go back to doing a reverse search for my most recent posts and giving every single one of them a funny, you creepy fucking muppet.
It is sad that you actually think someone gives that much of a damn about your pathetic, uneducated posts.

You can't even see what a loser you are for whining about someone actually taking the time to put you in your place. You have done nothing but troll on here since day one, and I am merely judging your posts appropriately when I find them.

You go ahead and go with that, ya passive aggressive little rightist bitch.
You do realize that the Internet consists almost entirely of "passive-aggressive" messaging, right?

You are hopelessly stupid.

Thanks to passive aggressive conservative cretins such as yourself, yes. Go hand out some more funnies, gimp. It's what you were born to do.
The Internet was primarily designed for passive-aggressive communication.

All the Democrat fuckboys on here are passive-aggressive to the extreme.

I just have to laugh when you rightists get all butthurt that millenials don't want anything to do with your far right fascism. Let me make this very clear to you mouthbreathers -- you will NEVER reach millenials. Ever. They want nothing to do with your far right wing bullshit. It's a major generational difference that you'll never be able to overcome. Not only do they want nothing to do with it, they are prepared to fight against your evil ideology, every step of the way. The more your try to force your views on them, the more they're going to resist it.

Millennials don't do those things....

Millennials don't do those things....

Not what I seen on FB...they graduate and slowly figure out that their teachers lied to them..

WTF does her sex life or religion have to do with this topic?

Most of you liberal limp wristed faggots are a stain on our great country. But I digress, since you want to talk about the sex life of others why don't you share with the class how you enjoy being called a whore as you're fucked in the ass....

I talk like that to the people who deserve it. She fucking went there, I just dished it right back at her.

What is sad is you derps are serious while I'm laughing my ass off at the entire exchange.

She is serious. Liberals think that shit matters in their battle. I just dish what is served by others.

It's not. Penelope was just trying to be a cyber bully with her juvenile bullshit so I took it to the appropriate conclusion.

She is a hypocrite and hates liberals, and she has no right flaunting her hate speech at a college.
Yep......no right to free speech in other words.

If we prevented everyone from opening their mouths and showing everyone how big an asshole they are,......nobody would be able to say a word in this country. I figure everyone has the right to be wrong as much as they have a right to be right. That's why it's called a right, not a left.

What hate speech?
Anything Penelope doesn't agree with.........:blahblah:

What hate speech?
Anything Penelope doesn't agree with.........:blahblah:

Yup she reminds me of her

Mod Note: --- This thread should stay open. It's good. But all the personal exchanges and trolling need to stop. Stay ON the topic. Not each other. Which is horrible mental imaging, but designed to discourage you from making it personal...

I would think that sitting through one of her performances would be punishment enough for the Cons on Campus. No need to employ violence over her lies. It's not worth it.

It's obvious you douche bags feel threatened by her. It's hilarious that the mere prospect of someone sharing opinions you don't like sends you into a frenzy of violence.

LOL. She's a Con Artist who has obviously employed the illiberal Anarchist and White Nationalists in Berkeley to revive her career.

Just ignore her maybe she's just go away.

Then why do you feel the need to use violence against her and her fans?

Face it: you're a fucking brownshirt Nazi douche bag.

She's a performance artist. I would no more use violence against her performances than I would have against Frank Zappa.

Wrong, she's a truth teller. She tells the truth about leftwingers, and that is something you just can't allow.

It appears Berkley has reconsidered. They figured out a place they can defend from all of their scary campus fascists, so Ann can come and speak in May.....but Ann told them she's going to speak on the original date even if they don't like it. Berkeley reverses decision to cancel speech by conservative pundit Ann Coulter

These days, nobody knows if the Washington Post is being honest, so we'll see. There is so much fake news coming from liberal media sources it's hard to tell.

Officials at the University of California at Berkeley on Thursday reversed their decision to cancel a speech by conservative firebrand Ann Coulter.

The university had previously announced Wednesday that it was canceling Coulter’s appearance following several political protests in Berkeley that turned violent. But on Thursday, the university said it had found a venue where it could hold the speech on a different day, May 2, instead of the original April 27 date.

Coulter and the group arranging her event said they are rejecting the new invitation.

In a series of tweets Thursday night, Coulter criticized the university, saying Berkeley officials were adding “burdensome” conditions to her speech. She said she had already spent money to hold the event on the original April 27 date and is not available May 2. She also pointed out that May 2 would coincide with a reading period before final exams, when there are no classes on campus and a fewer students around.

And she vowed that she is going to speak in Berkeley on the originally planned April 27 date, whether the university approved or not.

It appears Berkley has reconsidered. They figured out a place they can defend from all of their scary campus fascists, so Ann can come and speak in May.....but Ann told them she's going to speak on the original date even if they don't like it. Berkeley reverses decision to cancel speech by conservative pundit Ann Coulter

These days, nobody knows if the Washington Post is being honest, so we'll see. There is so much fake news coming from liberal media sources it's hard to tell.

Officials at the University of California at Berkeley on Thursday reversed their decision to cancel a speech by conservative firebrand Ann Coulter.

The university had previously announced Wednesday that it was canceling Coulter’s appearance following several political protests in Berkeley that turned violent. But on Thursday, the university said it had found a venue where it could hold the speech on a different day, May 2, instead of the original April 27 date.

Coulter and the group arranging her event said they are rejecting the new invitation.

In a series of tweets Thursday night, Coulter criticized the university, saying Berkeley officials were adding “burdensome” conditions to her speech. She said she had already spent money to hold the event on the original April 27 date and is not available May 2. She also pointed out that May 2 would coincide with a reading period before final exams, when there are no classes on campus and a fewer students around.

And she vowed that she is going to speak in Berkeley on the originally planned April 27 date, whether the university approved or not.
Wow, good for them. That would be a hopeful sign.

Also nice to see that Robert Reich disagreed with their original decision:

The decision to cancel Coulter’s speech came drew sharp criticism from some on the campus, such as Robert Reich, a Berkeley professor who served as labor secretary under President Bill Clinton.

“This is a grave mistake,” Reich said in a Facebook post. He said universities should “do everything possible to foster and protect” free speech, writing that students should be allowed to hear Coulter’s arguments and question them.

“It’s one thing to cancel an address at the last moment because university and local police are not prepared to contain violence. … It’s another thing entirely to cancel an address before it is given, when police have adequate time to prepare for such eventualities,” he said.

Fuck Ann Coulter. And here's what Carlin thought about your society and its political system.

Here is what the libertarian George Carlin thought about the liberal ideology. I agree with much of what he says, as Sarcasm is based upon Truth, which to the left is worse than work(the dirty 4 letter word) which is bane to a liberal.

Recently Ann Coulter was told that she cannot give a speech at UC Berkley. This is the same school that allowed protesters to prevent Milo from giving a speech on campus a couple of months ago.

And so what? A couple of guys who say the most obnoxious things possible to get attention are surprised when people who are offended by them show up.

It's kind of like what the late, great Mike Royko used to say when the Nazis wanted to march in Skokie - go ahead and let them with no police protection.

Forum List

Back