Some pictures you may not believe were taken in Israel

How many Israelis do you know to determine that half of us are shit-holes?:eusa_whistle:
Israel needs to end its ethnic cleansing and apartheid policies.

Please do more than :eusa_whistle:

I wouldn't call people names and I've known some fine, upstanding Israelis, but the government is a reflection of the people who put and keep them in power.

(Just like it is for us, of course.)

BecauseIknow? Willreadmore?:eusa_shifty:

How many Israelis do you know to determine that half of us are shit-holes?:eusa_whistle:
Well, I know you..... and.... basically everyone on this board who make excuses for Israeli atrocities, instead of being outraged by it, qualify as being shit-holes.

In contrast, when my government started doing this shit in Iraq and Afghanistan, I started protesting and haven't stopped protesting for the last 10 years. Because as an American, that's not what I want to be known for.

But getting back to the Israeli shit-hole issue, I determined that since the Likud Party is a bunch of shit-heads who had to get the majority vote to be in power and a majority is over half, then half the country is a bunch of shit-holes.

It's kind of like the transitive theory in algebra.

If half the country voted for shit-heads, then half the country is a bunch of shit-holes.

Israel needs to end its ethnic cleansing and apartheid policies.

Please do more than :eusa_whistle:

I wouldn't call people names and I've known some fine, upstanding Israelis, but the government is a reflection of the people who put and keep them in power.

(Just like it is for us, of course.)

Good thing because my question wasn't meant for you, but for billy-boy.

Never mind that.

Israel is not ethnic cleasing anyone. It is not an apartheid state, for it favors Arabs in too many ways to mention.

The goverment is reflection of the people? Maybe. I can't really say if that's correct.

The people are wonderful. That I can say.

Israel is not ethnic cleasing anyone. It is not an apartheid state, for it favors Arabs in too many ways to mention.

The goverment is reflection of the people? Maybe. I can't really say if that's correct.

The people are wonderful. That I can say.
Of course it is. New regions are being stolen from Palestinians and these Palestinians are being driven from these lands.

Look at the map I posted, showing the wall routing along with the constant rerouting. Read the news reports of Bedouins being chased from their lands around East Jerusalem. Read the reports of farmers being blocked from their land by checkpoints, and when they can't demonstrate effective agricultural use they then have that land taken from them by Israeli law. Look at the growth of "settlements". And, on and on.

That is ethnic cleansing.

I've never heard anyone suggest that the Israeli government is NOT a reflection of Israeli citizens. If they didn't choose their government, then who did?

Forum List

Back