Some Race Crime Statistics

The black race is fucked - I know that. Blacks were taken out of the jungle, and catipulted millenia ahead of their time into civilization. Many have not transcended beyond their jungle mentality, and don't have the intellegence to do so; they will continue to be a net deficit.

The blacks that have acculturated, and are successful are to be applauded :clap2: Too bad so many are doomed to failure - their poor victims. :eusa_pray:

Ben Carson for president! He would be a great role model for blacks as president in contrast to Obama the enabler.

The black race is fucked - I know that. Blacks were taken out of the jungle, and catipulted millenia ahead of their time into civilization. Many have not transcended beyond their jungle mentality, and don't have the intellegence to do so; they will continue to be a net deficit.

The blacks that have acculturated, and are successful are to be applauded :clap2: Too bad so many are doomed to failure - their poor victims. :eusa_pray:

Ben Carson for president! He would be a great role model for blacks as president in contrast to Obama the enabler.

I disagree. You over-generalize. The problem is that too many in the black community see law and order as a race issue, and so criminals get too much tolerance and trust among a great many there.

Forum List

Back