Some recent events seem weird to me.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
I know the people here hate Trump. But I went into Dick's Sporting Goods and discovered that one sweatband is $10. Not long ago I could get three for under $9. I used to pay a local bicycle shop to work on my bikes but now I am getting the tools to do all the work myself. I will just order parts off the web and get my hands dirty. I keep seeing that Kamala Harris is ahead of Trump in the polls. The FBI raided Trump's properties and took whatever they could find in his sock drawers. The people who provided the gun used in a failed assassination attempt against Trump, the parents of the shooter, were just out shopping the other day like nothing happened. The FBI did not ransack their home.

This seems weird to me.

Last edited:
I know the people here hate Trump. But I went into Dick's Sporting Goods and discovered that one sweatband is $10. Not long ago I could get three for under $9. I used to pay a local bicycle shop to work on my bikes but now I am getting the tools to do all the work myself. I will just order parts off the web and get my hands dirty. I keep seeing that Kamala Harris is ahead of Trump in the polls. The FBI raided Trump's properties and took whatever they could find in his sock drawers. The people who provided the gun used in a failed assassination attempt against Trump were just out shopping the other day like nothing happened. The FBI did not ransack their home.

This seems weird to me.

"Some recent events seem weird to me." What are you channeling your inner Joe Rogan?​

I know the people here hate Trump. But I went into Dick's Sporting Goods and discovered that one sweatband is $10. Not long ago I could get three for under $9. I used to pay a local bicycle shop to work on my bikes but now I am getting the tools to do all the work myself. I will just order parts off the web and get my hands dirty. I keep seeing that Kamala Harris is ahead of Trump in the polls. The FBI raided Trump's properties and took whatever they could find in his sock drawers. The people who provided the gun used in a failed assassination attempt against Trump, the parents of the shooter, were just out shopping the other day like nothing happened. The FBI did not ransack their home.

This seems weird to me.

A lot of bizarre things happening in America.

The sudden idea that Trump is a racist when the left wing and the celebrities all loved him 10 years ago.

The explosion of inflation in America. To your point I remember when I can get 10 chicken wings here in Buffalo for under $10 when Trump was president. Then all of a sudden they’re going up to $18 or more.

I remember looking at a house by my parents house that’s about 175,000 when Trump was in office …last week that house sold for $325,000.

Scary thing is Democrat voters don’t give a shit about working-class people….or if they do they disregard the issue and just keep voting for people who are presiding over one of the worst economies and social issues in American history.

Last edited:

This seems weird to me.

Some people are too stupid to think for themselves. They are lazy and want to be led around, mostly because they are dependent on government to sustain them. In other words, the Dimtard.

This seems weird to me.

Well that's a pretty epically whiney rant.

Raynine, whatever worries you, the answer is not the Orangster.
They told us that the answer was Biden but that proved to be an elaborate three year lie. How many lies are are the left wing buffoons going to tell about the most left wing inept duo ever to appear on the presidential ballot?

This seems weird to me.

who the hell wears sweatbands? This is not the 70s

Forum List

Back