somebody please explain Let's Go Brandon >>!

somebody please explain Let's Go Brandon​

FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!!!! there hope that clears it up for ya....

hear it now and then, don't know what it means

Ah come on, Let's Go Brandon. I didn't know what it was either until a week ago. What happened is a reporter deserves a metal for her slip-up, now the nation can say what they think all day among mixed company. It's not simply a fuck-you to Xiden as some might suggest, it's fuck these Demonicrats, no low is too low and folks have had it with that and their 24/7 propaganda via all MSM and the wicked ways creating leftists & communists today.

So, Let's Go Brandon!

Actually, the libs are the ones who started it.

Had the liberal TV announcer been open about people dissenting against Sleepy Joe,it would have never entered the common lexicon.
Yeah, I don't really think much of FJB. . . but that is what makes it so hilarious. It is symbolic of the consortium gas-lighting, not just republicans, not just moderates or independents, but EVERYONE in the nation, about reality.

It is sad, just absolutely pathetic, how the left and liberals, are suffering from an epic case of Stockholm syndrome, they are like abused girlfriends, they would rather defend and deny reality, life with tyranny and gas-lighting, than actually acknowledge what the hell is going on.

I mean, the WHO, the FDA, the CDC have all actually CHANGED what words mean, in order to foist this authoritarian police state upon the nation, rather than admit their criminal wrong doing. . . and nothing is being done about any of it.

What NEEDS to happen, is arrests need to be made, the moment the first child dies of an adverse reaction because of these "vaccines."

Yet these idiots won't acknowledge the loss of their civil rights and civil liberties. The ACLU has become a joke. The whole world has gone bonking insane.

Now? The left of the political spectrum are the authoritarian dick wads, and the right are the liberal, freedom loving, up yours-- to authority rebels.

Nothing makes sense in clown world anymore. . . .

Forum List

Back