Yet more evidence that leftism is a mental illness.

Being lead-poisoned and senile in the extreme, Westwall thinks that showing a random bad actor shows the entire group is bad. He's that 'effin stupid.

Those not as butthurt and addled as Westwall understand that, given how every group has millions of people in it, you can always find a bad actor somewhere. Thus, searching for and highlighting such bad actors is dishonest and desperate.

Being dishonest and desperate, it's a staple tactic of the right. We've got posters here that spend their days posting about how they found a black or latino committing a crime.

The left doesn't do it anywhere nearly as often.

As is the case every time, moral high ground to the left.

Now do the same for police.

Now do the same for ANYBODY.

You twat, and that is only you. No one you are affilated with or ever spoken to….you.

I am not generalizing about your kind…I am saying that about you.

Not biologically, but in energy.

Far more exist on the left. Far, far more, as evidenced by the 2 billion plus in damages in 202, the over 30 murdered, and now the university anti semitic madness sweeping the country. All leftist, all the time.
Sorry but I can't agree. The cost of Jan 6th is about $2.7 billion. There have been over 3,500 lynchings over the years and 700 violent incidents, including 37 killings, of gays and transgenders just last year.

New Yorker, in Florida, keys a womans truck because she has a "Let's Go Brandon" bumper sticker on it.

What a sad way to go through life. To let politics so enrage you that you commit a felony.

Just imagine if there was VIDEO of trump Cult Members committing crimes at the Capitol on January 6th, 2021.
All so enraged because of an Orange Turd telling them LIES.

Wouldn't that ^^^^^ be something.

Sorry but I can't agree. The cost of Jan 6th is about $2.7 billion. There have been over 3,500 lynchings over the years and 700 violent incidents, including 37 killings, of gays and transgenders just last year.
Gee, that sounds like the number of black kids killed in Chicago EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Far more exist on the left. Far, far more, as evidenced by the 2 billion plus in damages in 202, the over 30 murdered, and now the university anti semitic madness sweeping the country. All leftist, all the time.

Don't forget the 3000+ police officers and federal agents injured.

They aren't "random" nor rare. They are everywhere. Video after video after video of mental midgets, such as yourself, stealing MAGA hats from children, keying cars, destroying Trump signs, etc. etc. etc.
Suuuuuure there is. Now let the nice orderly give you your meds.

I could post videos of white conservatives being vicious moron criminals all day long. There's no shortage of material.

But I don't, because that would be wrong and sleazy.

You know what you're doing is wrong and sleazy, but you still do it, because wrong and sleazy pretty much defines you.

Anyways, what other propaganda do your fascist masters told you to spread? Run and check.

And is there any way at all in which your positions differ from the positions held by the Nazis? Because I don't see any. You're as hardcore of a fascist as it's possible for a human to be. Goebbels would have told you "whoah, boy, tone the fascism down some."

Forum List

Back