🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Someone Humped My Leg

on St. Patrick's Day.

I was in a Bar eating lunch on St. Patrick's day. Only other person at the bar was some girl, cursing and texting.

On my way out I thought I'd leave her with a pleasent, hopeful, thought, "I bet this place is gonna be really full tonight for St. Patrick's Day!!"

She says, "Yeah, and I'm gonna be Leg Humping everybody....girls like it more than guys."

I was too shocked to respond. How base had society become? Was she serious?

Anyway, hours later, after I'd had a few, I returned to the bar to investigate whatever "progress" she may have made.

Within a minute she was Humping MY LEG!!! :eusa_eh:

VIGOROUSLY!!!:eek:

I mean I checked my jeans for holes!!!:confused:

Is this the latest 20-something method of greeting? I've heard, with great regret, girls calling each other "bitches," but has civilization's glue completely become undone?

Was she hot?

You tell me:

Face: reminded me of Winona Rider.
Hair: Pageboy-short
Hieght: 5'3"
Weight: 100 lbs
Bewbies: Unknown (wearing bulky clothes)
Smell: OK (nothing perceptable over the normal "Ou-Du-Poolhall"
Eyes: Brown? (she was wearing those little square glasses popular among baristas)

on St. Patrick's Day.

I was in a Bar eating lunch on St. Patrick's day. Only other person at the bar was some girl, cursing and texting.

On my way out I thought I'd leave her with a pleasent, hopeful, thought, "I bet this place is gonna be really full tonight for St. Patrick's Day!!"

She says, "Yeah, and I'm gonna be Leg Humping everybody....girls like it more than guys."

Anyway, hours later, after I'd had a few, I returned to the bar to investigate whatever "progress" she may have made.

Is this the latest 20-something method of greeting? I've heard, with great regret, girls calling each other "bitches," but has civilization's glue completely become undone?

Was she hot?

You tell me:

Eyes: Brown? (she was wearing those little square glasses popular among baristas)

You shoulda humped her back. :eek:

on St. Patrick's Day.

Was she hot?

You tell me:

100 pounds? Well at least you're leg didn't fall asleep from the weight.

on St. Patrick's Day.

Life at teh gay bar is rough.

TMI
:eusa_hand:

Sorry.

Start your own goddamn thread.

Was she hot?

You tell me:

No, the last thing I was worried about was my leg falling asleep.:redface:

I was really very amazed that so much.......contour....could be felt between two layers of denim.:eek:

on St. Patrick's Day.

Life at teh gay bar is rough.

TMI

Sorry.

Don't need to, as I was commenting on your gay experiece Don Juan.

Of course, I always believe everybody that says chicks make super come ons to them when they post on the net, after all, everybody is the best looking person eva on the net.

I'm sure you bagged more then wilt the stilt.

Was she hot?

You tell me:

You shoulda humped her back. :eek:

I hung around for a few minutes, but she seems to have satisfied herself from the encounter, and seemed apathetic to servicing me any further, or vice versa.

I think blueballing was the primary intent.:(

You tell me:

I was really very amazed that so much.......contour....could be felt between two layers of denim.:eek:

Contour. Yes. A wonderful thing, contour.

It was that petite frame.

Yes, fleshy parts were unencumbered.

But I'm still surprised that my leg could feel so much.

I guess I would have been, too. Maybe she has a thing for femurs. Seems everybody has a thing for something.

So are you thinking of going back?

I guess I would have been, too. Maybe she has a thing for femurs. Seems everybody has a thing for something.

No I'm not particularly attracted to Wimmin that behave like German Shepards.

No I'm not particularly attracted to Wimmin that behave like German Shepards.

You're wise.

The real purpose of this thread was to discover if this was some..., more widespead (pardon the pun) practice.

I recall all the odd looks when people were "high-fiving" instead of shaking hands.

Today, 20-somethings pierce nipples, durty dance, call their friend's "bitches".......I'm honestly wondering if they've replaced the fist-butt with the leg-hump.

TMI

Sorry.

Of course, I always believe everybody that says chicks make super come ons to them when they post on the net, after all, everybody is the best looking person eva on the net.

Of Course, I always believe everyone that first mentions "g-a-y" in a thread, is bicurious.

Sure you do casanova.

And of course she looked like Jessica Alba and really wanted you bad, but it just didn't work out, did it. :eusa_boohoo:

And of course she looked like Jessica Alba and really wanted you bad, but it just didn't work out, did it. :eusa_boohoo:

I have had that dream, and I almost have Jessica and then Meatloaf ruins it all with a great rock anthem.

Then I wake up and have to go to work.

Talk about a suck ass day.

Still, I like Meatloaf.

Really insane people obsess about sex all the time. That and people who never get any...

Humping your leg? If you are making this up, you have a problem with women. If true, she has mental problems.

All healthy men think about sex most of the time. I really wish it was some other way; maybe we could just divide like an amoeba? If that were the case I could have solved the riddle of perpetual motion.

But unfortunately Darwin demands I seek idiot perpetual motion.

I feel like a Galapagos tortoise.

Forum List

Back