Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

Such projection. You losers never say shit. You never answer direct questions. You never back anything up.

Just talk.
He's not one of us, he's a Brit. Just sayin.

I already showed you the vote totals being two standard deviations too high.
1. Trump got 11m more votes in 2020 than in 2016.
2. There were way too many total votes cast to be legitimate. Probably mail-in, which is why France doesn't allow mail-in votes.

it's pointing out your logical fallacy of appeal to authority.

LOL

Pointing out case law is not an appeal to authority-- it's showing you're wrong when you idiotically deny courts could do what I showed you they did.

2. There were way too many total votes cast to be legitimate. Probably mail-in, which is why France doesn't allow mail-in votes.
You are misusing statistics. Elections are not random. They do not follow normal distributions.

Some elections have more participation in others. You can’t say how many votes there “should“ be based on historical averages. This isn’t fraud. It’s reality.

You said I was Taz. So which is it, am I a Brit like Tommy Tainant or am I Taz? Does someone need to help you up, senile old man?

Also FYI I see you talking to Mariner about me. He wasn't as fun as you are, he's on ignore. Just saying if he makes any good points, let me know because I won't see them.

He bickers. It's been slow, but I have been putting bickerers on ignore. I never used to put anyone on ignore unless they offended me. But bickerers are good at sucking you in, so now they are gone and only the fun people like you are left, even if you are losing your mind from old age.

I hope you have someone to take care of you

All you do is ask the same thing over and over when cases were made and rejected by the system protecting itself.

And you fixate on wordplay and shit and keep calling coup. Meanwhile the guy I linked to wants to decimate Republicans in the House to get his party in power using the same bullshit 14th amendment trope your side is using to get rid of Trump.

And you wonder why normal people don't trust pathetic SJW hacks like you.

If there was evidence to support those lawsuits, you'd be able to show it.

If there was no such evidence, the courts would toss those lawsuits.

Everyone here can see for themselves which of those transpired.

He's not one of us? So when he votes here, he's voting illegally?

And who says there were too many votes cast?

Drama queen.

You’re just upset because you can’t respond coherently. Your posts demonstrate your considerable ignorance.

Republicans asked the courts to overrule the people in the election in 2020 and it’s just fine with you.

I responded with my answers, not my fault you don't believe them.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
One guy writing an OpEd is a lot less scary than a big chunk of the Republican Party asking the courts to install Trump.

You never respond coherently to the issues I’ve raised. The one case you came up with alleging fraud disproves your point that the cases were all dismissed, because you didnt realize that decision was overturned by the system you’re whining about.

No, it isn't because what he wants to do is far far worse.

By coherently, you mean sucking you off in agreement, perv.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I responded with my answers, not my fault you don't believe them.
You duck, dodge and evade. You change your story. You refuse to back shit up when you do refuse to acknowledge your own example proves you wrong.

Your replies are pathetic becuase you just have no idea what you’re talking from. You just read the script the right wing media tells you to read.

LOL

Pointing out case law is not an appeal to authority-- it's showing you're wrong when you idiotically deny courts could do what I showed you they did.

Pointing out court verdicts like they are some talisman that ends all discussion sure as hell is.

It's amazing how the left went from "question everything" to "shut up and sit down" in less than 3 decades.

Don't know what that stands for. Seems to mean you can't backup your bullshit since you posted that when I asked for the evidence.

Nope. She had no evidence to back her claims.

Look it up.

Nope.

If there was evidence to support those lawsuits, you'd be able to show it.

If there was no such evidence, the courts would toss those lawsuits.

Everyone here can see for themselves which of those transpired.

If anyone showed it you would deny it, and call it conspiracy anyway.

No, it isn't because what he wants to do is far far worse.

By coherently, you mean sucking you off in agreement, perv.
Not even close. For starters, wanting to do something is never worse than actually doing something.

You duck, dodge and evade. You change your story. You refuse to back shit up when you do refuse to acknowledge your own example proves you wrong.

Your replies are pathetic becuase you just have no idea what you’re talking from. You just read the script the right wing media tells you to read.

I refuse to play your game, just respond with to your bullshit with the level of effort it deserves.

And you bury your head in the sand because it worked for you in 2020 like you want it to work for you 2024.

Not even close. For starters, wanting to do something is never worse than actually doing something.

Wanting to do something like this idiot wants to is far worse than anything that actually happened so far, including Jan 6th, i.e. Reichstag Fire 2021.

I refuse to play your game, just respond with to your bullshit with the level of effort it deserves.

And you bury your head in the sand because it worked for you in 2020 like you want it to work for you 2024.
You refuse to engage in an honest debate.

Because you can’t. You need to realize you’re not as smart as you think. Instead you’ll whine, moan and run away like a little bitch.

Forum List

Back