Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

If the parties were reversed, you'd be having an aneurism the Democrat fraud was so obvious, Bevis
It’s funny how you guys always say “it’s obvious” but you never say what you think makes it so “obviously“. It’s just vague hand waving.

But go ahead and prove me wrong. What was so obvious?

Yet again, that lawsuit didn’t allege fraud. It made complaints about the process, but not fraud.

The court absolutely listened to the “evidence” presented which was mostly just feelings and baseless accusations.

So you look like a moron for taking Kari Lake at her word and also because the court case disproves the point you’re trying to make.

Some didn't, some did. Depending on the timeline, and what they could prove. The procedural charges should have been a gimmie, but the system protects the system.

Not sure what your point is? None of that has anything to do with the fact that a case went to court over ad hoc changes to their election laws and the court sided with the plaintiff, concluding the changes were illegal and had to be reversed. Something you claimed can't happen.

Oh, and OJ's case resulted in the right verdict.

it's pointing out your logical fallacy of appeal to authority.

Which case was that and what was their evidence?

GIYF.
LOLOL

Kari Lake?? She's lost every single case so far and even had lawyers sanctioned for bringing frivolous suits to court. Aside from her not having anything to do with the 2020 election, I can't believe you were stupid enough to use her as an example.

System protecting the system and lawfare.

Shows patterns, not that your side cares.

Some didn't, some did. Depending on the timeline, and what they could prove. The procedural charges should have been a gimmie, but the system protects the system.
You have a hard time providing a lawsuit which claimed fraud.

You can’t change procedures after the election. Any moron would know this. You blame the system for your own side’s incompetence.

You have a hard time providing a lawsuit which claimed fraud.

You can’t change procedures after the election. Any moron would know this. You blame the system for your own side’s incompetence.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
WTF are you talking about? the Supreme Court overruled the dismissal in your favor.

I don’t think you really have any idea what you’re talking about.

I think you don't care if you destroy the country as long as we go first.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.
That’s what you’re doing by claiming there was cases involving fraud but can’t tell us what the evidence is.

Again, you can’t change the procedure after the election. You’re literally just waiting for people to vote and finding any excuse to disenfranchise them when you find out who they voted for.

That’s a coup.

That’s what you’re doing by claiming there was cases involving fraud but can’t tell us what the evidence is.

Again, you can’t change the procedure after the election. You’re literally just waiting for people to vote and finding any excuse to disenfranchise them when you find out who they voted for.

That’s a coup.

All you do is ask the same thing over and over when cases were made and rejected by the system protecting itself.

And you fixate on wordplay and shit and keep calling coup. Meanwhile the guy I linked to wants to decimate Republicans in the House to get his party in power using the same bullshit 14th amendment trope your side is using to get rid of Trump.

And you wonder why normal people don't trust pathetic SJW hacks like you.

I think you don't care if you destroy the country as long as we go first.
Drama queen.

You’re just upset because you can’t respond coherently. Your posts demonstrate your considerable ignorance.

Republicans asked the courts to overrule the people in the election in 2020 and it’s just fine with you.

All you do is ask the same thing over and over when cases were made and rejected by the system protecting itself.

And you fixate on wordplay and shit and keep calling coup. Meanwhile the guy I linked to wants to decimate Republicans in the House to get his party in power using the same bullshit 14th amendment trope your side is using to get rid of Trump.

And you wonder why normal people don't trust pathetic SJW hacks like you.
One guy writing an OpEd is a lot less scary than a big chunk of the Republican Party asking the courts to install Trump.

You never respond coherently to the issues I’ve raised. The one case you came up with alleging fraud disproves your point that the cases were all dismissed, because you didnt realize that decision was overturned by the system you’re whining about.

Forum List

Back