Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

You interpreted what I said to suit your desire to lie about me.

That's my opinion of why they sued after. It has nothing to do with if they can sue after or before.
To me, words have meaning. To you, nothing you say means anything. You can’t be held accountable for anything you’ve said.

Your opinion of why they sued after is a pathetic excuse based on a lie.

To me, words have meaning. To you, nothing you say means anything. You can’t be held accountable for anything you’ve said.

Your opinion of why they sued after is a pathetic excuse based on a lie.

Bullshit. I know what I said, and I know your attempts to twist said words.

No, it isn't Some sued before, some sued after, many were denied standing regardless.

Bullshit. I know what I said, and I know your attempts to twist said words.

No, it isn't Some sued before, some sued after, many were denied standing regardless.
Youre such a hack you probably actually believe this.

How can you or anyone else be okay with Trump and his cronies attempt to change the rules after the election? How can you be okay with trying to disenfranchise millions of legitimate voters and give them no ability to participate in the election?

Youre such a hack you probably actually believe this.

How can you or anyone else be okay with Trump and his cronies attempt to change the rules after the election? How can you be okay with trying to disenfranchise millions of legitimate voters and give them no ability to participate in the election?
Too many places changed voting rights increasing the opportunity for fraud in 2020. Several localities had more votes cast than voters. That should have sent up the red flags to investigate. None happened!

Too many places changed voting rights increasing the opportunity for fraud in 2020
Then sue before the election to have those rules changed.
2020. Several localities had more votes cast than voters
They didn’t. This is a lie.
That should have sent up the red flags to investigate.
Only if it’s real. It’s not.
None happened!
Plenty happened. It didn’t matter to the lunatics on the right.

LOL

You're deranged. :cuckoo:

You said this yourself...

First it was they WEREN'T ruling for plaintiffs...

My claim was they weren't ruling that the elections were flawed because they weren't going to rule against the system.

Then it was they WERE ruling for plaintiffs...

Then I provided evidence of one such claim that actually went through, ironically with a Dem on Dem Primary.

That's a shift. I don't care how demented you are.

Too many places changed voting rights increasing the opportunity for fraud in 2020. Several localities had more votes cast than voters. That should have sent up the red flags to investigate. None happened!

Huh?? You think there were no investigations into fraud??

Not referring to him. There were about 20 people convicted of seditious conspiracy, which is the planning or incitement of insurrection.

No, seditious conspiracy doesn’t mention insurrection. Also, there is an insurrection and rebellion statute. 14A says “anyone found to have committed insurrection”, it’s listed by name.

However, it still remains, trump himself, has not been charged with insurrection, nor seditious conspiracy. Also, oddly, if they do charge trump with seditious conspiracy, it’s the one charge that doesn’t mandate disqualification from office.

I mean, my gosh, if their goal is to prevent him from holding office, WHY won’t they charge him with 18 US 2383? Other than treason, it’s the only other offense that carries DQ from office.

And then, they still have to debate the merits of the wording of the 14A, and if it includes a president..

And you have a link ?

To the constitution? Sure

No, seditious conspiracy doesn’t mention insurrection. Also, there is an insurrection and rebellion statute. 14A says “anyone found to have committed insurrection”, it’s listed by name.

However, it still remains, trump himself, has not been charged with insurrection, nor seditious conspiracy. Also, oddly, if they do charge trump with seditious conspiracy, it’s the one charge that doesn’t mandate disqualification from office.

I mean, my gosh, if their goal is to prevent him from holding office, WHY won’t they charge him with 18 US 2383? Other than treason, it’s the only other offense that carries DQ from office.

And then, they still have to debate the merits of the wording of the 14A, and if it includes a president..

Seditious conspiracy doesn't mention insurrection because it's not insurrection. Insurrection is insurrection. As I so eloquently stated, Seditious conspiracy is the planning or incitement of insurrection...

Generally, sedition is conduct or speech that incites individuals to violently rebel against the authority of the government. Insurrection includes the actual acts of violence and rebellion.

As far as charging Trump, that's not a required element of the 14th Amendment for states to act on it.

To the constitution? Sure

Nope.

Seditious conspiracy doesn't mention insurrection because it's not insurrection. Insurrection is insurrection. As I so eloquently stated, Seditious conspiracy is the planning or incitement of insurrection...

Generally, sedition is conduct or speech that incites individuals to violently rebel against the authority of the government. Insurrection includes the actual acts of violence and rebellion.

As far as charging Trump, that's not a required element of the 14th Amendment for states to act on it.

Oh really? So, a state can just unilaterally decide someone is guilty of insurrection without charging them?

well apparently that’s not working because Colorado decided that the insurrection act didn’t apply to a president..

So, just for refresher, a state can disqualify a candidate without ever charging them with insurrection or treason…that sound about right?

Oh really? So, a state can just unilaterally decide someone is guilty of insurrection without charging them?

well apparently that’s not working because Colorado decided that the insurrection act didn’t apply to a president..

So, just for refresher, a state can disqualify a candidate without ever charging them with insurrection or treason…that sound about right?

Yes, that's right. It's happened before. There's precedent.

Forum List

Back