Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

Youre such a hack you probably actually believe this.

How can you or anyone else be okay with Trump and his cronies attempt to change the rules after the election? How can you be okay with trying to disenfranchise millions of legitimate voters and give them no ability to participate in the election?

because we think the Dems cheated, and he wasn't trying to change the rules, but stop someone from winning from the cheating.

We. Think. You. Cheated.

LOL

You're deranged. :cuckoo:

You said this yourself...

First it was they WEREN'T ruling for plaintiffs...

My claim was they weren't ruling that the elections were flawed because they weren't going to rule against the system.

Then it was they WERE ruling for plaintiffs...

Then I provided evidence of one such claim that actually went through, ironically with a Dem on Dem Primary.

That's a shift. I don't care how demented you are.

One case. And it was Dem on Dem.

No, I didn't. This is just bush league gotcha attempts.

Nope. You did. You went from saying they didn't rule in favor of any plaintiffs TO saying they did. I even quoted you verbatim making that shift.

That's a shift no matter how much you deny shifting. Your denials only serve to demonstrate how desperate your position is.

Nope. You did. You went from saying they didn't rule in favor of any plaintiffs TO saying they did. I even quoted you verbatim making that shift.

That's a shift no matter how much you deny shifting. Your denials only serve to demonstrate how desperate your position is.

They mostly didn't rule for the plaintiffs multiple times. Then I brought up the Conn case as an example of fraud actually happening. Thats getting buried in minutiae to pretend you are making a point.

They mostly didn't rule for the plaintiffs multiple times. Then I brought up the Conn case as an example of fraud actually happening. Thats getting buried in minutiae to pretend you are making a point.

They did what you originally claimed couldn't be done.

Then you switched your argument to they could do it.

Furthermore, despite you pointing out there were cases that didn't favor the plaintiff, you utterly failed to show the judges in those cases ruled improperly.

because we think the Dems cheated, and he wasn't trying to change the rules, but stop someone from winning from the cheating.

We. Think. You. Cheated.
The cheating which you acknowledged can't be demonstrated with any evidence. Millions of voters who did nothing wrong lose their ability to vote for Trump because of your feelings?

Yes, that's right. It's happened before. There's precedent.

Well, I don’t believe it’s that easy, and for the sake of everyone, I hope others don’t feel that way also because, you know, 26 Republican controlled legislatures could rule that Biden committed insurrection by interpreting his failure to control the border as trying to overthrow the constitution…and ban him from the ballot..

Well, I don’t believe it’s that easy, and for the sake of everyone, I hope others don’t feel that way also because, you know, 26 Republican controlled legislatures could rule that Biden committed insurrection by interpreting his failure to control the border as trying to overthrow the constitution…and ban him from the ballot..

LOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

Not to mention, I wish they could and would do that. I can't stand Biden.

LOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

Not to mention, I wish they could and would do that. I can't stand Biden.

What desperation? I’m just pointing out that everyone can interpret things differently. A judge in Georgia could deem, in his own, that Biden committed a disqualifying offense, and according to the left, that’s ok, that’s legitimate.

Maybe you don’t like Biden, but I know for certain you also don’t like trump, so, if we want to play this game of removing candidates we don’t like from the ballot…Biden would be on the losing end of that game, and you’d be stuck with another 4 years of trump.

What desperation? I’m just pointing out that everyone can interpret things differently. A judge in Georgia could deem, in his own, that Biden committed a disqualifying offense, and according to the left, that’s ok, that’s legitimate.

Maybe you don’t like Biden, but I know for certain you also don’t like trump, so, if we want to play this game of removing candidates we don’t like from the ballot…Biden would be on the losing end of that game, and you’d be stuck with another 4 years of trump.

Attacking the government is the definition of insurrection. Letting immigrants wait inside the U.S. for an asylum hearing does not attack our government.

Again, your desperation is noted.

Oh come off it. It would be a dream come true for far Left nutjobs like you if there were nobody around to say "no" to your diseased agenda.

Then you should be able to find a post of mine saying that.

When you can't, since I never did, maybe then you'll feel stupid for saying that.

Attacking the government is the definition of insurrection. Letting immigrants wait inside the U.S. for an asylum hearing does not attack our government.

Again, your desperation is noted.

Nah, allowing illegals to invade the country is an attack on the country. He’s not “letting them wait inside”, he giving them an open door, transportation to wherever they want to go in the country and then they disappear.

So, yeah, you can spin it how you like, you want to give state judges cart blanch ability to disqualify a candidate because they deem an insurrection took place…that can go both ways.

So, let’s hope you get what you want, and then the right can do it too, and then you’ll guarantee a trump win.

Grats.

Nah, allowing illegals to invade the country is an attack on the country. He’s not “letting them wait inside”, he giving them an open door, transportation to wherever they want to go in the country and then they disappear.

So, yeah, you can spin it how you like, you want to give state judges cart blanch ability to disqualify a candidate because they deem an insurrection took place…that can go both ways.

So, let’s hope you get what you want, and then the right can do it too, and then you’ll guarantee a trump win.

Grats.

"Invading"

:lmao:

And that's still not an insurrection. Insurrection is a violent uprising against the government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back