Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

There is evidence something screwy went on, just not enough to overcome the protectors of the system or the fellow travelers like you.
There really isn’t and you believing that it exists doesn’t mean it actually exists.

Sorry for wanting to defend the system. You know, the system where we vote and that determines the outcome of the election. Thats the system we’ve used for a long time and I kind of like it. You wanted to attack that system and replacing voting for president with having judges tell us who we actually voted for because you believe ”something screwy“ happened.

There really isn’t and you believing that it exists doesn’t mean it actually exists.

Sorry for wanting to defend the system. You know, the system where we vote and that determines the outcome of the election. Thats the system we’ve used for a long time and I kind of like it. You wanted to attack that system and replacing voting for president with having judges tell us who we actually voted for because you believe ”something screwy“ happened.

You defend a corrupted system because you accept corruption to get your way.

Baaaaaa

You defend a corrupted system because you accept corruption to get your way.

Baaaaaa
It's "corrupt" only because you didn't get the outcome you want. You've already shown your hand. You don't have facts. You have feelings.

And because you get to "believe" whatever you "feelings" want, you were okay with disenfranchising tens of millions of people.

Sorry, but that's not okay. The system protects us from wanna be fascists like you. Your damn right I'll defend that system.

It's "corrupt" only because you didn't get the outcome you want. You've already shown your hand. You don't have facts. You have feelings.

And because you get to "believe" whatever you "feelings" want, you were okay with disenfranchising tens of millions of people.

Sorry, but that's not okay. The system protects us from wanna be fascists like you. Your damn right I'll defend that system.

It's corrupt because it's corrupt. I've dealt with the other side winning for decades, but this current setup is fugazi.

It's corrupt because it's corrupt. I've dealt with the other side winning for decades, but this current setup is fugazi.
Ah tautology. Not a place of intellectual strength and honesty.

Trump broke you. Or maybe it was Obama. Either way, you’re not the person you once were.

Ah tautology. Not a place of intellectual strength and honesty.

Trump broke you. Or maybe it was Obama. Either way, you’re not the person you once were.

I'm too OCD to not be the same person. It's the world that went to shit, cheered on by useful idiots like you.

I'm too OCD to not be the same person. It's the world that went to shit, cheered on by useful idiots like you.
You clearly have been emotionally manipulated given how full of feeling your posts are, but lacking on facts.

You're certainly not alone. Fear and anger are powerful drugs.

You clearly have been emotionally manipulated given how full of feeling your posts are, but lacking on facts.

You're certainly not alone. Fear and anger are powerful drugs.

The old "mystification" trope of the Marxists, surprise surprise.

Righteous anger isn't an evil, and there is no bravery without fear.

The old "mystification" trope of the Marxists, surprise surprise.

Righteous anger isn't an evil, and there is no bravery without fear.
What is righteous about your anger? Righteousness requires a basis in fact, not pure emotion. You feel like the election was stolen so you can justify disenfranchising millions of Americans. What is righteous about that?

What is righteous about your anger? Righteousness requires a basis in fact, not pure emotion. You feel like the election was stolen so you can justify disenfranchising millions of Americans. What is righteous about that?
Who made that rule up?

Oh wait, you did.

Who made that rule up?

Oh wait, you did.
It's the definition of righteous.

Words have meaning Marty. You can't just change the meaning to suit your own purposes. This is how you make excuses for yourself and grant yourself permission to believe and do things which are otherwise indefensible.

It's the definition of righteous.

Words have meaning Marty. You can't just change the meaning to suit your own purposes. This is how you make excuses for yourself and grant yourself permission to believe and do things which are otherwise indefensible.

Righteous anger is a cornerstone of Religious fervor, what facts are involved there?

Righteous anger is a cornerstone of Religious fervor, what facts are involved there?
We aren't talking about religion. We are talking about the government, the law, the constitution.

Religious feel righteous because they believe their god dogmatically. Is that the kind or righteousness you want to insert into government?

We aren't talking about religion. We are talking about the government, the law, the constitution.

Religious feel righteous because they believe their god dogmatically. Is that the kind or righteousness you want to insert into government?

I was talking about righteous anger. That can come from a Religious basis, and Religion is about faith, not fact.

You said righteous anger HAS to be about facts, not me.

I was talking about righteous anger. That can come from a Religious basis, and Religion is about faith, not fact.

You said righteous anger HAS to be about facts, not me.
It has to be about fact when we are talking about the constitution. In the system that I want to defend, we operate on fact, not faith.

It has to be about fact when we are talking about the constitution. In the system that I want to defend, we operate on fact, not faith.

No, it doesn't, it can be about opinion.

Faith is nothing more than a very specific type of opinion.

Forum List

Back