Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

To someone who would ignore it anyway? Not worth my time.

LOLOL

That's ok, I already know there's no evidence. That's why I said there's no evidence. That's why you couldn't post any.

tenor.gif

LOLOL

That's ok, I already know there's no evidence. That's why I said there's no evidence. That's why you couldn't post any.

tenor.gif

Bullshit. But keep supporting cheating as long as it's your side.

That's the point of some of the lawsuits, dipshit.
“Some”, but you’ll never say which ones. I won’t even ask.

What about the rest? The lawsuits that didn’t claim fraud but wanted to disenfranchise millions of people anyway. How do they protect the constitution?

The courts and myself would believe it if it's real. Problem was many of those cases failed to show they had real evidence of actual fraud.

Bull fucking shit from a big bull fucking shitter.

“Some”, but you’ll never say which ones. I won’t even ask.

What about the rest? The lawsuits that didn’t claim fraud but wanted to disenfranchise millions of people anyway. How do they protect the constitution?

They didn't want to disenfranchise, they wanted to make the States follow their own rules.

They didn't want to disenfranchise, they wanted to make the States follow their own rules.
If that were the case, they wouldn't have waited until after the election to file their lawsuits.

As such, they did want to disenfranchise because it was too late to make them follow "their own rules" even if that were legally justifiable.

Bull fucking shit from a big bull fucking shitter.

Nope, not bullshit. The proof it's not bullshit is proven by your utter inability to show evidence of fraud in any of the cases filed in 2020.

Or it was covered up by the willing media and courts.

LOLOLOL

Your desperation is catching up to your delusions.

Imbecile, evidence is listed in filing documents which are public. That couldn't be covered up. It just doesn't exist. Not one single case had actual evidence of fraud.

Forum List

Back