Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

If that were the case, they wouldn't have waited until after the election to file their lawsuits.

As such, they did want to disenfranchise because it was too late to make them follow "their own rules" even if that were legally justifiable.

Before, after, it doesn't matter because the system is protecting itself.

Before, after, it doesn't matter because the system is protecting itself.
It absolutely does matter. You can change the rules after the election.

It doesn’t matter to you because you’re a partisan hack.

It matters to the court because they have to protect the constitution from assholes like you

It absolutely does matter. You can change the rules after the election.

It doesn’t matter to you because you’re a partisan hack.

It matters to the court because they have to protect the constitution from assholes like you

They changed the rules before the election without following or changing the laws governing the election.

All in the name of the "COVID emergency"

They changed the rules before the election without following or changing the laws governing the election.

All in the name of the "COVID emergency"
And in a lot of cases, the laws gave them the authority to do so. Like when Governor Abbott changed the time frame for early voting in Texas.

You can change the rules before the election. You can’t change them after the election.

You aren’t defending the constitution. You’re just looking to get what you want.

This guy is basically calling for a Court mandated coup.

The Disqualification Clause is clear — let’s use it

Does he really think 1/2 the country would accept this lying down and let the Dems get super majorities in both houses?

This is a call for civil war, plain and simple.

Civil war?

Who is our leader? Trump? I'm having trouble getting ammo. And who will fund us in a war to supply night vision, thermal, body armor, etc.

Trump con man.png

And in a lot of cases, the laws gave them the authority to do so. Like when Governor Abbott changed the time frame for early voting in Texas.

You can change the rules before the election. You can’t change them after the election.

You aren’t defending the constitution. You’re just looking to get what you want.

Says the prog hack who got what they wanted probably illegally.

Says the prog hack who got what they wanted probably illegally.
Your excuse for disenfranchising millions of people is that someone did something that was “probably illegal”.

And I’m the hack?

The courts were right to defend us from people like you.

Your excuse for disenfranchising millions of people is that someone did something that was “probably illegal”.

And I’m the hack?

If the cheating caused the election results to change, who was disenfranchised?

And I’m the hack?

If and when it can be proven, it wouldn't be disenfranchising because the win was due to a proven cheat.

You want to reward cheaters I guess, like most progressives.

LOL Califuckna.

Who cares what state that was in? It still shows it was possible to revert illegal changes to election laws before the election. Republicans waiting until after the election to challenge laws because they lost the election is not an option.

Forum List

Back