Someone wants to use the 14th Amendment to fix the 2024 election for Dems.

This guy is basically calling for a Court mandated coup.

The Disqualification Clause is clear — let’s use it

Does he really think 1/2 the country would accept this lying down and let the Dems get super majorities in both houses?

This is a call for civil war, plain and simple.
The 14th Amendment is a favorite tool of the Left because it is so vaguely written, it is perfect for twisting and shaping into whatever weapon they want it to be.

At that point the election was disputed. And we were trying to take away votes we thought were fraudulent, and still may be fraudulent.

This is trying to remove people from the ballot due to their party. Way worse.

No. The election wasn’t disputed. The people involved all certified the results. Lies from the Right claimed it was disputed.

Claims were made and disproven. But that didn’t stop the RW from continuing to claim the lies were factual.

No. The election wasn’t disputed. The people involved all certified the results. Lies from the Right claimed it was disputed.

Claims were made and disproven. But that didn’t stop the RW from continuing to claim the lies were factual.

The system said there was nothing wrong with the system.

Yep.

The system said there was nothing wrong with the system.

Yep.

I love it. Republicans in Georgia said there was nothing to Trumps claim. Every insane CT was debunked. But nope. We don’t need evidence of wrongdoing. You have to prove to us that the election was valid.

Republicans in Michigan said there was no fraud or irregularities. Trump fanboys call them liars. There must be. No way that anyone I know would vote for Biden.

I love it. Republicans in Georgia said there was nothing to Trumps claim. Every insane CT was debunked. But nope. We don’t need evidence of wrongdoing. You have to prove to us that the election was valid.

Republicans in Michigan said there was no fraud or irregularities. Trump fanboys call them liars. There must be. No way that anyone I know would vote for Biden.

The system protecting the system.

I know there isn't enough proof of shenanigans, but usually criminals try to hide their crimes.

Something rotten happened in 2020, and many people believe the same as I do.

I know there isn't enough proof of shenanigans, but usually criminals try to hide their crimes.

Ok. Help me out. How many people are involved? Let’s take Georgia. We don’t know how many ballots are needed. So how many do we gin up? If we need fifteen thousand and only have ten, that’s not going to work is it? If we need fifty thousand and only have thirty, that’s not helpful either. So how many did they make? A million?

How many people were involved in that? A thousand? Researching voter names? Creating fake voters using drivers license rolls and checking them against court records to insure no convictions? A thousand people. Might not be enough.

But that’s not all. We have to have people ready to cover up the investigations. The two women accused by the RW Radicals were investigated by the State Police, the Secretary of State’s office, and the FBI. For two years. So everyone involved in the investigation had to be on the inside. Figure another couple hundred right there.

I’m not sure how this works at this point? Are they wearing uniforms? Name tags? Access badges? Where are they managing this?

But let’s not forget how stupid they were. All those ballots for Biden and they couldn’t remember the down ballot races. They didn’t give straight wins to the Democrats running for the Senate. They had to go to a runoff for that.

So they planned out to the slightest detail how to do it and get away with it. But they didn’t remember that others could benefit from the election too.

Let’s say a thousand. Just in Georgia. How many thousands more nationally? Ten thousand? A hundred thousand?

Texas saw a big boost in Democrat voters. Not enough to swing the state, but a bunch. So obviously that was a conspiracy too. So why hasn’t Texas found it? They sued to stop the electoral votes of Georgia and Pennsylvania. If they were so sure it was a conspiracy why didn’t they find it in Texas?

There are other questions. I’ll let you pretend that these don’t exist before I ask the others.

martybegan said:

John Edgar Slow Horses: Yeah, Trump got caught cheating.

Forum List

Back